Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Oct 2018, 17:21 (Ref:3857954)   #26
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
As far as i am aware all spaces on epinettes are numbered, of the better sites only TR is still first come first served. Several mates use Epinettes nowe and like it.
There are no pitch numbers on my tickets.
Old 20 Oct 2018, 18:10 (Ref:3857958)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
There are no pitch numbers on my tickets.
Spoke to a friend who camped there before and he said they were allocated last year. Could be the ACO have made a mistake
Old 20 Oct 2018, 19:58 (Ref:3857976)   #28
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Spoke to a friend who camped there before and he said they were allocated last year. Could be the ACO have made a mistake
Thanks Simon, I will give ACO a call.
Old 21 Oct 2018, 21:22 (Ref:3858261)   #29
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Thanks Simon, I will give ACO a call.
They are NOT numbered. Allocated on arrival - we've camped there the last 3 or 4 years.
Old 21 Oct 2018, 21:33 (Ref:3858265)   #30
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
They are NOT numbered. Allocated on arrival - we've camped there the last 3 or 4 years.
Thank you.
Old 21 Oct 2018, 21:37 (Ref:3858267)   #31
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
How's the site compared to Houx or Houx Annexe? I figured it would be more relaxed and less noisy.
Old 22 Oct 2018, 13:42 (Ref:3858421)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
That is probably what my mate meant when he said they were allocated spaces.
Wonder what would happen if you moved pitch after they head back to the gate
Old 24 Oct 2018, 15:49 (Ref:3858899)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just had a notification from UPS my tickets will be delivered tomorrow.
Old 24 Oct 2018, 19:27 (Ref:3858953)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The UPS man who delivered mine yesterday asked my missus what was in the envelope - he said he'd been delivering similar envelopes all day.......
Old 25 Oct 2018, 12:21 (Ref:3859091)   #35
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
YES.
4 GE's and 4 Tertre Rouge camping tickets in my grubby grasping hands.

2019 le mans here i come only 8 months to go
Old 25 Oct 2018, 12:27 (Ref:3859092)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good job. I confess I never expected to be sorted in mid-October......
Old 25 Oct 2018, 12:30 (Ref:3859093)   #37
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Asked for collection at the tourist office, so I can see hello and thank you to Catherine. Feel a bit jealous now.
Old 25 Oct 2018, 13:01 (Ref:3859099)   #38
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yup, have mine too
Old 25 Oct 2018, 15:15 (Ref:3859120)   #39
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Asked for collection at the tourist office, so I can see hello and thank you to Catherine. Feel a bit jealous now.
Will sort something out if i am not around, not sure when i will travel down yet but still hoping to be there on the sunday before the race.
Old 26 Oct 2018, 17:34 (Ref:3859313)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
In case anyone is interested i was throwing some old statements away and noticed the debit for Le mans tickets in December 2011 (2 months earlier than this year) and the exchange rate rang a bell. Both 2011 and the one that went through a couple of s
days ago were put through at 1.1355, what an amazing coincidence, appears the exchange rate has not moved in 7 years.
Old 26 Oct 2018, 20:59 (Ref:3859349)   #41
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Too bad the ACO pricing has!
Old 27 Oct 2018, 07:42 (Ref:3859399)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah, but it's still incredible value.
Old 7 Nov 2018, 22:43 (Ref:3861726)   #43
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
How's the site compared to Houx or Houx Annexe? I figured it would be more relaxed and less noisy.
It is a lot more relaxed, less noisy, great facilities - almost zero queues It's our campsite of choice at the moment after having been in Houx for a number of years. As a downside it is slightly further away from the action. Electric isn't really supplied or guaranteed but if you arrive earlyish on Tuesday you should get a connection or can daisy chain - we've got solar panels these days so charge items from those.

Old 7 Nov 2018, 22:45 (Ref:3861727)   #44
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
That is probably what my mate meant when he said they were allocated spaces.
Wonder what would happen if you moved pitch after they head back to the gate
Nothing. You can rearrange yourself as you see fit Of course if you take up more pitches they may start to notice, but they don't seem to mind that much. It's all quite civilised really!
Old 8 Nov 2018, 09:32 (Ref:3861772)   #45
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am officially sniffing around for a Houx pitch this year if anyone hears of one or wants to sell. Tried to book things a bit differently this year and we have everything but camping right now.
Old 8 Nov 2018, 10:32 (Ref:3861780)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I am officially sniffing around for a Houx pitch this year if anyone hears of one or wants to sell. Tried to book things a bit differently this year and we have everything but camping right now.
Contact the tourist office and see what Catherine has left, you never know she may have houx tickets, or something better like TR
Old 9 Nov 2018, 13:42 (Ref:3861975)   #47
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
It is a lot more relaxed, less noisy, great facilities - almost zero queues It's our campsite of choice at the moment after having been in Houx for a number of years. As a downside it is slightly further away from the action. Electric isn't really supplied or guaranteed but if you arrive earlyish on Tuesday you should get a connection or can daisy chain - we've got solar panels these days so charge items from those.

Thank you, looks like it's got what I'm after.
Old 15 Nov 2018, 13:28 (Ref:3863487)   #48
Black Granny
Rookie

Black Granny should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tertre Rouge Camping Pass

Already I am in need of an extra Tertre Rouge camping pass for 2019 due to an increase in numbers. I know it is very early days but if anyone finds themselves with a surplus pass due to some of their group not being able to make it, then let me know.

Cheers
Old 15 Nov 2018, 14:53 (Ref:3863505)   #49
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Hi there nothing spare at moment but will let you know closer to the time, i think our group (my lot, Vince's mob and the Painters family) has all we asked for at the moment so if as usual someone drops out you will be first on the list as you have helped us in the past. Simon
Old 15 Nov 2018, 14:54 (Ref:3863506)   #50
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
By the way good to see you on Ten Tenths at last