Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Feb 2004, 15:52 (Ref:877099)   #1
Gary Critcher
Racer

England
London, England, UK
Gary Critcher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WANTED: ERSA gearbox for Cooper FJunior

Can anyone here help me out? My mechanic needs an ERSA gearbox for a 1962 Cooper Formula Junior. Please feel free to call him on 01885-410481, speak to Jonathan Hall, or e-mail me with any details at gary@yesterdaysracers.com
Thank you indeed! Gary C
Old 18 Oct 2020, 16:55 (Ref:4011376)   #2
Nadelson
Rookie

United States
New Jersey
Nadelson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ERSA

Hi Gary,

I have an ERSA gearbox that was originally installed on my Cooper T43 F2/19/57. If you are still looking, let me know. I also have a pair (4) of SU DU6s.

Jay
Old 19 Oct 2020, 08:38 (Ref:4011466)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Crikey! I wonder if it's still needed, 16 years on! Would be interesting to know!

Edit - I see Gary hasn't been on Tenths since 31.12.2018.....
Old 19 Oct 2020, 08:49 (Ref:4011470)   #4
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Crikey! I wonder if it's still needed, 16 years on! Would be interesting to know!

Edit - I see Gary hasn't been on Tenths since 31.12.2018.....
Gary's website, http://www.yesterdaysracers.com/ still exists and shows Gary as webmmaster... however it does not look like it has been recently updated...
Old 19 Oct 2020, 18:01 (Ref:4011535)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Gary's website, http://www.yesterdaysracers.com/ still exists and shows Gary as webmmaster... however it does not look like it has been recently updated...
At the bottom of the home page it says it was last updated on 16th January 2014..... The main page seems to stop at 2006.
Old 19 Oct 2020, 21:00 (Ref:4011550)   #6
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I'd like to find a few things at 2004 prices, if anyone has anything . . .
Old 22 Oct 2020, 08:36 (Ref:4011924)   #7
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gary was OK a few months ago as he and my son, Kev, were in contact.
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 23 Oct 2020, 07:45 (Ref:4012100)   #8
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went for a beer with Gary a couple of days ago. He's moving to Kenya this weekend and is likely to have very little online access until his new house is finished.
Old 23 Oct 2020, 08:37 (Ref:4012107)   #9
Will Nuthall
Racer

Will Nuthall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jay - if you are interested in selling the gearbox I'm sure we could find some interest from over here in the UK.

What gearbox do you have in the car?

Personally I would keep the gearbox with the car, it is worth more to the value of the car with it than it is sold separately.