Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 22 May 2000, 00:17 (Ref:2635)   #1
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well the PRC did a ripper job slowing down the Holdens with a 10cm trim on their undertray....front row of the grid and 1-2 on the podium....at least now Jeff Gresch and Larry et al wont be having a big cry ("oh no, we din't win the race, waahhh waahh")....

IM happy i tipped HRT and Garth in the tipping comp...

Well what should we do? Force HRT to use diesel?

I dunno, i love V8 supercars, but im very quickly losing interest with it all, especially after that dang 32 car rule.... almost wish Howard Marsden would pull the plug. If he does, Holden would too, and Tony Cochrane would be running around like a ******** with a head of street races and no competitors....

oh well...yay for GTP!!
Old 22 May 2000, 03:34 (Ref:2636)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I reckon the Fords were a bit closer at Hidden Valley but they still have a little work to do. Parity is good and bad in my view while it gives everyone an equal chance (or is suposed to) it can create a follow the leader excercise because no one has an advantage to overtake..I think the PRC have just about got it right and Ford need to improve just that little bit more but we did see more of them up towards the front and thats good for the class..HRT are always going to be there because they have the best budget and can spend a heap of money on developing a car which i think there should be a cap on how much can be spent on a particular car although this would be pretty hard to police.