Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 4 Feb 2012, 19:03 (Ref:3021592)   #1
Paul999
Rookie

England
Bucks
Paul999 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wanted - decent used ACB9 for HFF

As above really - just bought a HFF and looking for some decent used boots for testing while I get up to speed. Sizes are Front 5.0 / 22.0 - 13/Rear 6.50 / 23.0 - 13 and I'm based near MK.

Thanks in advance.
Old 5 Feb 2012, 13:45 (Ref:3021808)   #2
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
PRS RH01 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Dont Forget Classic Formula Ford

Paul

You have already made a great choice in Formula Ford . The benefit of a Historic pre71 car is you can race it in any Kent engined race in the UK and Europe . Dont forget Classic Formula Ford has a well supported class for these cars and if you look at out dates we only clash once with the HSCC so if you want some extra seat time come play with us as well im at Race Retro on all the days come and have a chat . It may be of some use to contact Simon Davy of the monoposto club as they are running a seminar for new drivers .
On you request for tyres we have several members who will sell you ACB9s .
PM me and i will put you in touch directly with them.

Peter
Old 5 Feb 2012, 14:31 (Ref:3021816)   #3
Paul999
Rookie

England
Bucks
Paul999 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS RH01 View Post
Paul

You have already made a great choice in Formula Ford . The benefit of a Historic pre71 car is you can race it in any Kent engined race in the UK and Europe . Dont forget Classic Formula Ford has a well supported class for these cars and if you look at out dates we only clash once with the HSCC so if you want some extra seat time come play with us as well im at Race Retro on all the days come and have a chat . It may be of some use to contact Simon Davy of the monoposto club as they are running a seminar for new drivers .
On you request for tyres we have several members who will sell you ACB9s .
PM me and i will put you in touch directly with them.

Peter
Hello Peter

PM sent! I am at race retro with the Crossle lot on the Sunday, so I will definitely come and say hi. That seminar did appeal - I have been racing classics for three years, but never single-seaters, so all advice gratefully received!

I will also definitely come and play at a couple of meetings - lots of seat time required this year, I think.

Cheers, Paul