Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 24 Feb 2003, 10:48 (Ref:515831)   #1
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who fancies themselves as a writer ???

Hi, Some of you may have seen posts from me on this forum, and some of you I have even dropped in on at various posts...
I race in Classic Clubmans in the BARC Classics package.
The Clubmans Register, Classic Clubmans and MG X Power cup, have a regular members magazine, The Chronicle, I've had the idea of getting an article from a Marshal's persective, pretty much anything you like, what you do apart from waving flags at us, training, are we really getting short of Marshals in the UK, why you do what you do, how could drivers / clubs make it better. If anyone is interested drop me a mail, (address on profile page) and we can talk about it, or put up a suggestion in this thread.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 14:09 (Ref:517211)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
There's an interesting article on marshals in this month's 10-10ths newsletter.....
Old 25 Feb 2003, 15:31 (Ref:517258)   #3
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
EP - where do you get these newsletters?:confused:
Old 25 Feb 2003, 16:53 (Ref:517325)   #4
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
At the top of your screen, on the 10-10ths menu, you'll see some options

10 tenths Members Forums Chatroom Newsletter Calendar Goodies

Click on the one that says "Newsletter"

Hmmm typical observer..... (j/k)
Old 25 Feb 2003, 20:09 (Ref:517546)   #5
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
maybe u only get that after u've posted so mant times cos i don't have that! :-(
Old 25 Feb 2003, 20:18 (Ref:517565)   #6
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ok me being dense...i found it!!!!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 20:31 (Ref:517571)   #7
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
There's an interesting article on marshals in this month's 10-10ths newsletter.....
Can we reproduce this stuff freely ?

As the editor of our club mag I can feel some plagiarism coming on!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 21:19 (Ref:517624)   #8
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Have a word with Liz first. Can't speak for her but if it's for a club mag and you get a plug in for Ten-Tenths I don't think she'll have to much of a problem.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 09:40 (Ref:518094)   #9
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by redshoes
Have a word with Liz first. Can't speak for her but if it's for a club mag and you get a plug in for Ten-Tenths I don't think she'll have to much of a problem.
Thanks, lets hope so.

Sorry to be a pain, Do you know the email address ? I couldn't find anything in the newsletter section.

Cheers

Stacy
Old 26 Feb 2003, 19:12 (Ref:518555)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I'm sure Liz will not have a problem, I certainly don't, and I hope the author will be happy too.

Try newsletter@ten-tenths.com for a contact point, or PM the user 'Liz' on this forum.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 19:27 (Ref:518566)   #11
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
I'm sure Liz will not have a problem, I certainly don't, and I hope the author will be happy too.

Try newsletter@ten-tenths.com for a contact point, or PM the user 'Liz' on this forum.

Will do, many thanks.

Stacy