Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 13 Feb 2001, 18:57 (Ref:64576)   #1
Barrie
Veteran

England
Colchester Essex
Barrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I put the idea of producing archive rallycross videos to the rallycross trust chairman and comentator Arthur Debenham, which he has agreed would be a very good idea, and has since contacted WASP videos, and his ITV archive contacts. My question is do you think this venture would be successful with motorsport fans?
Old 13 Feb 2001, 21:42 (Ref:64613)   #2
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bloody too right mate. Rallycross on tv was superb and the videos still do it justice.
I have got most of the Sports Seen vids from the eighties and ninties. About twenty videos in all that I still watch to this day.
THe problem would be though, getting the footage in the first place and then persuading someone to buy it in enough quantities to encourage a publisher to produce the tapes.
I have some done a little research into this and drew a blank with the coverage shown on World of Sport.
The individual companies like the old Croft video productions or WASP might still have an archive though.
Baggsie being first on the scene to edit them aswell!