Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 22 Mar 2015, 05:55 (Ref:3518265)   #1
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Venture at Nurburgring

Heard recently of a new rental company at the Ring.Planned daily rentals will be Cooper S ranging through to Maclaren P1.Very competitive rates and all new cars.
Any interest to learn more?
PM me with any ideas you might have.
Old 13 Apr 2015, 10:40 (Ref:3526967)   #2
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Further to the above, www.drivethering.com is the link to this new company.Virtually any car you fancy.Very competitive instruction rates for those who might need it.Expansion into Spa and the Bugatti LeMans circuits are also being planned.
So, really want to learn The Nordschleife? This is the place to go!
Old 15 Apr 2015, 09:32 (Ref:3527605)   #3
LDM
Rookie

England
SE London / NE Kent
LDM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This looks like a good alternative for someone not wanting to risk their car or to drive something different!
Old 17 Apr 2015, 16:02 (Ref:3528288)   #4
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
It certainly is, especially now as for the bargain price of £395 for four laps in a new Mini Cooper S.Far better drive that most on offer elsewhere.Plus for a limited time theres a free share in the company included in the price.Obviously quite a limited offer as they are going pretty quickly.
Its a very exciting project that a few could reap the benefit from in future years.The Ring will not be closing in at least the next twenty years as the DMSB (The Deutsche Motor Sport Bund)

know the benefits of making it stay open for many years to come.
The company has serious financial backing and is most certainly not a flybynight operation. The cars/offices/very large workshop having all be paid for (not a sum I would like to put up!!!)
So, for a very special offer and unique opportunity, pm for full contact details mentioning Motorsport Package, we'll do our best to ensure your trip to this wonderful circuit is the experience you hoped for. Hotel accomodation can all by arranged on your behalf.
Old 26 Nov 2015, 04:24 (Ref:3593389)   #5
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Happy to report that I am no longer associated with
the above mentioned outfit.I terminated the link back in early Sept 2015.
Even happy to say that I am now just me-doing what I love.Helping drivers go Glatt ist Schneller.
Old 9 Dec 2015, 05:55 (Ref:3596566)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Virtually any car you fancy.Very competitive instruction rates for those who might need it.Expansion into Spa and the Bugatti LeMans circuits are also being planned.
So, really want to learn The Nordschleife? Terence.Bower eins zu eins.com, is the only link you need.
Old 19 Dec 2015, 07:39 (Ref:3598718)   #7
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence View Post
Further to the above, www.drivethering.com is the link to this new company.Virtually any car you fancy.Very competitive instruction rates for those who might need it.Expansion into Spa and the Bugatti LeMans circuits are also being planned.
So, really want to learn The Nordschleife? This is the place to go!

[COLOR="black"][PLEASE NOTE I AM NO LONGER ASSOCIATED WITH THE ABOVE OUTFIT./COLOR]