Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 6 Jan 2016, 16:45 (Ref:3602565)   #1
Farmer Chalk
Rookie

Farmer Chalk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Theft Alerts! Stolen Brian James Racecar trailer NW Kent!

Ladies and gents! newbie here but wanting to alert people to a prolific determined gang in the North west Kent area targeting garages and barns!

On Monday night the farm where I keep my Racecar and trailer and spares was targeted by some pretty determined thieves.
Firstly they cut the gates off to a neighbouring farmers field, got entry to that field drove around in a fast circle before blasting through a hedge and barbed wire fence....they then drove across a muddy field full of horses, cut open another gate which led to a service road to my barn...they then bludgeoned open the locked barn doors and gained entry.

I had my Racecar parked on my Brian James Tiltbed twin axle trailer which they then took off.... They hitched up my trailer and stole a load of Land Rover discovery alloys and tyres....they then drove off and straight through another locked five bar gate!

Never to be seen again!

The trailer is a Brian James Tilt bed trailer fitted with an extra tall tyre rack...., and is pretty identifiable. The VIN is BJT -98- 5955. It was fitted with a Datatag security marking reg.number 7DAA58 and is fitted with multiple transponders and microdots painted all over it.

It had brand new matching GT tyres all round, a new black vinyl spare wheel cover, floppy corner lights, a new winch handle and was covered in red,yellow and white reflective tape markings....the centre board again was a new Buffalo board...very unique and identifiable....

Stolen from Fawkham near Brands Hatch on Monday night...reported to police vide YY/346/16[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Old 6 Jan 2016, 17:09 (Ref:3602573)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Sorry to hear about this and it's very worrying, no doubt it'll be in one of the local travellers camps now. Are they tracking transponders you have fitted and if so surely it can be located.
Old 6 Jan 2016, 19:26 (Ref:3602600)   #3
Farmer Chalk
Rookie

Farmer Chalk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunately not, they are identification tags that need a scanner....a little bit like the chips you put in dogs and cats etc....

Just gutted at the lengths they went to to get it away!
Old 6 Jan 2016, 20:23 (Ref:3602611)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Your image link is broken. I think this might work...

and a link to your photobucket which has other views...

http://s651.photobucket.com/user/ian...iz8a.jpeg.html

Message me if I got that wrong. Good luck on recovering your property!

Richard
Old 6 Jan 2016, 21:02 (Ref:3602618)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try eBay. My nicked trailer ended up on there before the day was out.

Hard luck Hope you get it back.

This is why my insurance for the trailer is nearly as much as it is for the car!