Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 14 May 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3733525)   #1
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Brendan Kirle RIP

Afficionados of the 'Ring will be as shocked as I am to learn that Bren lost his life on the Nordschleife earlier today. All the more poignant as he'd sold Sliders guesthouse and was due to start a new chapter in Spain later this week. Further details are on the BTG site.
Old 15 May 2017, 08:32 (Ref:3733577)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 'Ring keeps her own to herself. She didn't want him to leave! I will never forget that mad weekend at Sliders. Terrific fun. We went back a second time a couple of years later, never saw Bren as he was on an extended drinking session....

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Old 20 Jul 2017, 17:07 (Ref:3753132)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Although I didn't know the guy I found out what happened to him and it wasn't what I thought, a great shame RIP
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !