Lance Stroll 1 2.63%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Jul 2019, 12:59 (Ref:3919902)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: German Grand Prix 2019

Who gets your vote?
Old 28 Jul 2019, 13:05 (Ref:3919904)   #2
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I predict Kimi
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:08 (Ref:3920019)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So many to chose from.

Stroll, for giving me the opportunity to chose him. Could be any of the top six though.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:09 (Ref:3920021)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:21 (Ref:3920029)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A wealth of great drives. Picked Vettel for holding it together and pushing through a chaotic race.

Richard
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3920035)   #6
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kvyat for finishing on a podium with a car that has no right to be there normally. But he kept driving where others were spinning off and all
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:41 (Ref:3920052)   #7
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I picked Verstappen, but there were many to choose from.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 15:42 (Ref:3920055)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 17:01 (Ref:3920070)   #9
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel, Verstappen, Kvyat, Stroll.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 19:35 (Ref:3920088)   #10
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Could vote for any of the podium finishers. Went for Kvyatt, but hats off to all of them really on a day like today.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3920089)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Gave it to kvyat, what a weekend for him and no one gave him a chance of a podium
Old 28 Jul 2019, 20:17 (Ref:3920107)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Considering that I've rubbished Kvyat mercilessly since I learned that he was being given another go it's time to do the decent thing and give him the nod. Great job while everyone around him was losing their heads. Terrific drive by Max (I'll let him off the spin as he caught it and got back on with it in great style). Good comeback by Vettel although he was almost anonymous until it started to dry out....
Old 28 Jul 2019, 20:23 (Ref:3920112)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The spin was the fault of the team.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 21:28 (Ref:3920125)   #14
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was really torn between Verstappen and Vettel. However Verstappen made a couple of serious mistakes and was bailed out by Lady Luck and the team. Vettel on the other hand produced a carefully controlled race that I thought he couldn’t do any more.

I was gutted for Hulkenberg. If he hadn’t thrown it at the scenery he would definitely have been my DOTD.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 22:39 (Ref:3920137)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Verstappen's spin was the team's fault.
Old 28 Jul 2019, 23:50 (Ref:3920143)   #16
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Verstappen 1st because without those additional safety cars after Leclerc, he would finished half a minute ahead of everyone. His pace was very good, similar to Lewis but Lulu's race became a disaster in the second half. Must have damaged the car.

Kyvat also putting the Toro Rosso on the podium. This might keep him his drive at TR. Albon was fast too, but just didn't have the same strategy as Kyvat which left him 6th. But he was 1.7sec behind Kyvat at the finish, probably similar pace. The difference between 3rd to 6th.

Stroll also good, where did that come from he was nowhere for so long, I remember Williams in front of him at one point.

Kubica for finishing 1.5 secs ahead of Russell.

I wouldn't give it to Vettel at all. It took him 62 laps to get ahead of the mid-field pack. If Lewis or Max started 20th they'd have been clear of the mid-field in less than 20 laps. SV was mucking around 7th-12th for most of the race and didn't have very good pace, tyres going off quicker than Leclerc, took a long time to get past some cars. He got lucky in the end with an extra SC to allow him to close up on Stroll and Kyvat. In fact all the SC/VSC's helped him because every time he pitted for new tyres.
Old 29 Jul 2019, 00:08 (Ref:3920148)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Race was so good no one is asking to have Maylander included on the list. That has to be a first.
Old 29 Jul 2019, 04:33 (Ref:3920176)   #18
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vetttel for me and big time kudos to Max and Daniil.
Old 29 Jul 2019, 05:41 (Ref:3920182)   #19
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I picked Kvyat but also kudos to Max and Seb
Old 29 Jul 2019, 08:44 (Ref:3920194)   #20
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm going to give it to Sainz for being up there throughout
Old 29 Jul 2019, 12:37 (Ref:3920227)   #21
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I want to vote for someone who did not make a mistake.
Who is left? Vettel ... Kvyat ... Stroll ... any others?

Let's give it to Kvyat. He deserved this one.
Old 29 Jul 2019, 18:06 (Ref:3920275)   #22
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Alexander Albon, he had never driven a F1 car in the wet before ..