Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 5 Apr 2015, 12:16 (Ref:3524064)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Silverstone Mini ten tenths meet

I have already mentioned this on the main silverstone thread but as usual i am hoping that a few of us will meet up on Sunday morning.
Last year a good number of us meet up in the stand at club over looking the start finish line soon after 11.00am so if everyone is happy with that then we shall do the same again, as the pit lane passes some of us have finishes at 11.00 i will probably be in club about 11.15 so hopefully will see you there.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 21:41 (Ref:3524195)   #2
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I have already mentioned this on the main silverstone thread but as usual i am hoping that a few of us will meet up on Sunday morning.
Last year a good number of us meet up in the stand at club over looking the start finish line soon after 11.00am so if everyone is happy with that then we shall do the same again, as the pit lane passes some of us have finishes at 11.00 i will probably be in club about 11.15 so hopefully will see you there.
Wing to Club Grandstand in 15 minutes - that's Usain Bolt territory - or are you planning on vaulting over the fence and taking the very direct route Simon?

More seriously Club's a decent enough place to watch the start and I suspect we'll be there or there-abouts around 1100. We've got pit walk tickets too but I imagine we'll get that done promptly and then head back to outfield.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 05:56 (Ref:3524248)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i am expecting to do the pit walk early then catch the bus back to club, hope they are running the buses this year.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 08:03 (Ref:3524266)   #4
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Should be there and actually recognise a few faces this year.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 15:35 (Ref:3524370)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
With a bit of luck, I'll be there, which also means that (probably) James and Tony will be there too. Possibly Allon (and son) as well.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 15:41 (Ref:3524372)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
With a bit of luck, I'll be there, which also means that (probably) James and Tony will be there too. Possibly Allon (and son) as well.
Well i was assuming you would be there as usual
Old 6 Apr 2015, 15:43 (Ref:3524373)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, no op to get in the way this year and I've managed to get over the loss of the grid girls....... (Although I have succeeded in knackering my back in the garden today...... ).
Old 6 Apr 2015, 15:59 (Ref:3524376)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you have 3 days to recover Andrew
Old 6 Apr 2015, 16:03 (Ref:3524378)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep - and back to work tomorrow..... Delightful. Still three days work, then three days off then another to recover.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 16:23 (Ref:3524382)   #10
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yep, no op to get in the way this year and I've managed to get over the loss of the grid girls....... (Although I have succeeded in knackering my back in the garden today...... ).
There won't be grid girls??? Hmm, I may not bother attending...

More fundamentally genuinely looking forward to catching up with everyone and looking promising for getting up at sensible time on Friday so hopefully see people at White Hart (other establishments are also available).
Old 6 Apr 2015, 16:35 (Ref:3524383)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The white hart Buckingham seems fine to meet, so see you there friday evening
Old 6 Apr 2015, 19:45 (Ref:3524450)   #12
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hopefully catch up with you all over the weekend.
Old 8 Apr 2015, 08:10 (Ref:3524965)   #13
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Wing to Club Grandstand in 15 minutes - that's Usain Bolt territory - or are you planning on vaulting over the fence and taking the very direct route Simon?
That had me equally perplexed

Very much looking forward to seeing you all in a few days!

...or, more likely
Old 8 Apr 2015, 08:19 (Ref:3524966)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I am sure the bus last year took about 10 minutes if you got the correct one, if you went the other way it will take much longer and to walk it a good half hour at least. still i will try to be in club as soon as possible. Anyway good to see you are still about James, see you on Friday
Old 8 Apr 2015, 08:27 (Ref:3524969)   #15
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
That had me equally perplexed

Very much looking forward to seeing you all in a few days!

...or, more likely
Likewise. As I've mentioned to Simon we're staying in cottage a couple of miles outside Bucks (can't quite bring myself to subject M to the Travelodge, even if she is now a lot more open minded to somewhat straightened conditions!) but will be around on Friday evening, at the track Saturday, Bucks Saturday evening, and then obviously around for Sunday.

Congrats incidentally James on successfully completing your vow of silence!
Old 9 Apr 2015, 07:56 (Ref:3525312)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just thought i would give this a bump up so that anyone attending on Sunday will know that we will be in Club stand on Sunday morning at 11.00am
Old 9 Apr 2015, 08:26 (Ref:3525319)   #17
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sadly I will be MIA, its the Wife birthday this weekend due to a change in plans in how we are celebrating it now mean's that I can't get to Silverstone on Sunday...but enjoy if you are attending.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 12:54 (Ref:3525369)   #18
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Just thought i would give this a bump up so that anyone attending on Sunday will know that we will be in Club stand on Sunday morning at 11.00am
we (royal or actual plural) may see you there, depending on factors such as latecomers, shambolic timekeeping skills and memory
Old 10 Apr 2015, 21:57 (Ref:3525901)   #19
outnumbered
Racer

United Kingdom
Reading
outnumbered should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be at the circuit, but usually prefer the startline grandstand for a better view of the grid and big screen...
Old 12 Apr 2015, 10:12 (Ref:3526390)   #20
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where are you? Row and seat number ?
Old 12 Apr 2015, 21:01 (Ref:3526790)   #21
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Missed the meet due to a later than planned arrival at the track, but still great to catch up with so many friendly faces over beer on Friday, curry on Saturday, and at various times around the circuit.

Looking forward to doing it all over again (but probably without the curry) at Spa in a few weeks.
Old 12 Apr 2015, 21:03 (Ref:3526791)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Sorry i miss the above post, we were about central in the stand, ended up with about 12 of us, managed to bump into just about everyone else during the 3 days
Old 13 Apr 2015, 18:08 (Ref:3527145)   #23
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sadly I was delayed getting back from the pit walk to club and so got there late. Could well have walked straight past you all as I don't know what any of you look like! However, look forward to seeing some of you at Le Mans this year and hopefully Silverstone next year!