Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Oct 2020, 22:47 (Ref:4011427)   #126
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilter Will View Post
I doubt they will ever return to GTE. Now even manufacturers close or reduce their programs, and the class is slowly dying. GTE and GT3 are getting closer to each other. For example, the new Ferrari Evo and Aston Martin Vantage V8 were created with the aim that teams could rebuild their car from one modification to another in a short time. TF Sport won with its red Vantage GTE at the 24 hours of Le Mans, and also rides it in GT3. And allowing an entire class is pointless. You should at least get a good GT3 grid. And those who can afford to change modifications will always find an opportunity.

And more, GT Open also has a BoP, but it is calculated differently (not like SRO).

I hope, you understood my English.
Is that the exact same chassis TF Sport runs with the WEC and GT Open?
Old 19 Oct 2020, 06:09 (Ref:4011453)   #127
Wilter Will
Racer

Russian Federation
Lyubertsy, Russia
Wilter Will should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWilter Will should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Is that the exact same chassis TF Sport runs with the WEC and GT Open?
I think it's the same chassis in this red livery. Even in the photo in social networks, they have one red Vantage.

Read this article about converting:
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/1...-and-back.html
Old 19 Oct 2020, 21:05 (Ref:4011552)   #128
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Teams reuse old cars all the time, so it wouldn’t surprise me. That article should back it up or at least give some evidence
Old 31 Oct 2020, 15:45 (Ref:4014087)   #129
Wilter Will
Racer

Russian Federation
Lyubertsy, Russia
Wilter Will should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWilter Will should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I guess, GT Open brings better and more interesting GT3 sprint racing, than GTWC Sprint. Today’s first race at Barcelona seems to be one of the best GT Open race, that I’ve ever seen: a lot of action, unexpected performances and struggle for Overall championship.