Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 8 Mar 2014, 02:17 (Ref:3376369)   #2301
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortall View Post
I'm confused - I'm a beer drinker but like sports car racing, v8, state racing & other stuff - I don't know which side of the fence to sit on & the splinters are starting to HURT.
mainstream trash
Old 8 Mar 2014, 03:07 (Ref:3376371)   #2302
Driver TBA
Veteran

Driver TBA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtony View Post
Seriously though why does this sort of cheap shot mentality continue? It seems we give the trolls on both sides too much air.
Good question for the mods...
Old 8 Mar 2014, 05:37 (Ref:3376389)   #2303
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
The problem isn't trolling, the problem is the thin skinned people who react negatively to those that have a different opinion........too many pro supercar, politically correct people that don't like the B12hr stealing their thunder.
Old 8 Mar 2014, 06:50 (Ref:3376396)   #2304
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Its a little from column A and a little from column B.

If you want the threads to be like some other places on the web, where every off topic statement embedded in a discussion on topic receives a warn/deletion/hanging by the fingernails then that can be arranged.

But its as tedious as all hell to read every thread with that kinds of view. To look for things to pick on people for. Its certainly not my aim, and I think I speak for my fellow moderators in suggesting its not theirs either.

We let the discussion go to some extent to actually encourage the conversation. About this topic, or sparking interest enough to start a new thread about another subject.

What we wont take forward is personal abuse. And there are shades of grey here. If you dont like what someone has written about your posting entity, use the WARN button, and give a reason why you think it doesnt pass FAQ's.

That's what its there for.

This place can be as fun and as interesting as we make it. And indeed as painful and as negative as we make it too. I would rather the former than the latter. Please.
[/mod]
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House