Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 31 Jan 2019, 21:56 (Ref:3880992)   #3376
Jiiiiiiim
Veteran

England
Devon
Jiiiiiiim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Surely Plato would be right back
Right back last year & very nearly left back this year!

Roll on the next few weeks
Old 31 Jan 2019, 22:38 (Ref:3880997)   #3377
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Surely Plato would be right back
Plato is being lined up as Man Utd manager. He's good at telling the press why **** isn't his fault, which is a top requirement for a Man Utd manager. Unless you're Sir Alex.

Meanwhile Jose Mourinho will be driving a Soooooobaru. He's good at telling the press why **** isn't his fault, which is a top requirement for a Soooooobaru driver. Unless you're Ash Sutton.

Meanwhile Fat Mat is moving Stateside where the billions Barty paid him off with will pay for his ride in the new NASCAR Winnebago Cup and cover the entire cost of keeping pesky Hombres from Mecico out.

Nic Hamilton won't be in BTCC. It's actually a special code: big bro Lewis will be in BTCC whilst Nic will run for Merc in F1.

And Reliant of Robin fame have special dispensation to run three wheelers in BTCC from Uncle Alan. One less wheel means a 25% reduction in rolling resistance, which is the new secret weapon of Unicorn Plato Silverline Tinky Winky Racing.

Last edited by Alfisti; 31 Jan 2019 at 22:45.
Old 1 Feb 2019, 08:29 (Ref:3881079)   #3378
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Unicorn Plato Silverline Tinky Winky Racing.

Top work
Old 1 Feb 2019, 08:55 (Ref:3881080)   #3379
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Plato is being lined up as Man Utd manager. He's good at telling the press why **** isn't his fault, which is a top requirement for a Man Utd manager. Unless you're Sir Alex.

Meanwhile Jose Mourinho will be driving a Soooooobaru. He's good at telling the press why **** isn't his fault, which is a top requirement for a Soooooobaru driver. Unless you're Ash Sutton.

Meanwhile Fat Mat is moving Stateside where the billions Barty paid him off with will pay for his ride in the new NASCAR Winnebago Cup and cover the entire cost of keeping pesky Hombres from Mecico out.

Nic Hamilton won't be in BTCC. It's actually a special code: big bro Lewis will be in BTCC whilst Nic will run for Merc in F1.

And Reliant of Robin fame have special dispensation to run three wheelers in BTCC from Uncle Alan. One less wheel means a 25% reduction in rolling resistance, which is the new secret weapon of Unicorn Plato Silverline Tinky Winky Racing.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarity between Plato and Moanrinho
Old 1 Feb 2019, 09:13 (Ref:3881083)   #3380
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarity between Plato and Moanrinho
I thought it was Jackson who was paid out by his former employer for a huge sum once his contract was terminated?
Old 1 Feb 2019, 11:07 (Ref:3881091)   #3381
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I see that B&M are selling Silverline Tools. Is this something we need to read into? B&M Silverline Racing?

I shall now remove my tongue from my cheek....
Old 1 Feb 2019, 11:11 (Ref:3881093)   #3382
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
I see that B&M are selling Silverline Tools. Is this something we need to read into? B&M Silverline Racing?

B&M Silverline Racing / Team Sanyyong...
Old 1 Feb 2019, 11:47 (Ref:3881105)   #3383
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
B&M Silverline Racing / Team Sanyyong...
Ssangyong Tivoli?
Old 1 Feb 2019, 12:08 (Ref:3881109)   #3384
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I thought it was Jackson who was paid out by his former employer for a huge sum once his contract was terminated?

I mean both Jason and Jose have to find a ridiculous excuse to why they didn’t win
Old 1 Feb 2019, 12:10 (Ref:3881111)   #3385
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

B&M&R Silverline Racing surely?
Old 1 Feb 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3881122)   #3386
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I mean both Jason and Jose have to find a ridiculous excuse to why they didn’t win
Klopp joined that club this week - wrong kind of snow!
Old 2 Feb 2019, 14:07 (Ref:3881328)   #3387
S griffin
Veteran

Well maybe they need a change of tact
Old 4 Feb 2019, 09:24 (Ref:3881837)   #3388
thlbtcc
Veteran

thlbtcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Ssangyong Tivoli?
The only redeeming feature about this car is that the marketing team reversed the name for the tagline - I Lov It.
Old 4 Feb 2019, 20:26 (Ref:3881956)   #3389
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlbtcc View Post
The only redeeming feature about this car is that the marketing team reversed the name for the tagline - I Lov It.
They should have done that with

Grovel, u r a bus.
Old 4 Feb 2019, 21:09 (Ref:3881964)   #3390
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
http://www.nicolashamilton.com

Nic Hamilton announcement due 12th Feb.
I'm assuming here a) that it's BTCC related, and b) this thread is still BTCC related.
Old 4 Feb 2019, 21:14 (Ref:3881966)   #3391
swooshiain
Racer

Scotland
swooshiain should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post

Grovel, u r a bus.

Old 4 Feb 2019, 23:12 (Ref:3881975)   #3392
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Heck, the secret code had been deciphered. It's not a works Kia JP has for this year but a Plaxton Panorama.
Old 5 Feb 2019, 01:23 (Ref:3881984)   #3393
pimmy
Veteran

England
Witney
pimmy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post

Grovel, u r a bus.
Tremendous .
Old 5 Feb 2019, 06:01 (Ref:3881997)   #3394
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
http://www.nicolashamilton.com

Nic Hamilton announcement due 12th Feb.
I'm assuming here a) that it's BTCC related, and b) this thread is still BTCC related.
Certainly BTCC - he says as much in an interview in the latest Motorsport magazine
Old 5 Feb 2019, 07:58 (Ref:3882008)   #3395
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Yeah, it's the announcement others here have known for ages. I think the only unknowns with Nic are what number he's racing with and who the title sponsor is.

I would have been inclined towards Monster but happen to know they're reducing sponsorship commitments.
Old 5 Feb 2019, 08:02 (Ref:3882009)   #3396
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Heck, the secret code had been deciphered. It's not a works Kia JP has for this year but a Plaxton Panorama.
Oh no. So this year he'll be whinging that he's slow because he's carrying three Mini's in the back!
Old 5 Feb 2019, 08:27 (Ref:3882017)   #3397
Robshillito1990
Racer

Robshillito1990 is a back marker
Quote:
Yeah, it's the announcement others here have known for ages. I think the only unknowns with Nic are what number he's racing with and who the title sponsor is.

I would have been inclined towards Monster but happen to know they're reducing sponsorship commitments.
Most likely Jet like it was in Clios
Old 5 Feb 2019, 08:37 (Ref:3882019)   #3398
btccbloke
Veteran

Wales
btccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbtccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How exciting, the brother of Lewis Hamilton!
I cant wait, I'm almost as excited as I was the time I saw Ryan Giggs brother kick a ball, or when I saw a Michael Jackson tribute act at a bar in Benidorm
Old 5 Feb 2019, 09:33 (Ref:3882030)   #3399
Lola
Veteran

England
Nr Worcester
Lola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
How exciting, the brother of Lewis Hamilton!
I cant wait, I'm almost as excited as I was the time I saw Ryan Giggs brother kick a ball, or when I saw a Michael Jackson tribute act at a bar in Benidorm
I agree. Unfortunately though very few who deserve the chance actually get it in Motorsport. Otherwise drivers like Jake Hill would have a seat.
Old 5 Feb 2019, 09:43 (Ref:3882032)   #3400
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
Last time I looked it's a free World. If NH can put a deal together and wants to do it then who are we to judge? No doubt the seat was available to just about anyone who could nail a deal together. All the negative stuff is a bit sinister.....