Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Nov 2019, 16:43 (Ref:3943859)   #1
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Calendar 2020

I hope this will work, link to a 2020 calendar.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vww2dfdsua...0Jan.docx?dl=0

Seems to be OK, enjoy and print.
Old 30 Nov 2019, 17:01 (Ref:3943862)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I hope this will work, link to a 2020 calendar.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vww2dfdsua...0Jan.docx?dl=0

Seems to be OK, enjoy and print.
Nice! Thank you Bob.
Old 30 Nov 2019, 17:20 (Ref:3943864)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Nice! Thank you Bob.
Send in your pics, landscape please.
Old 1 Dec 2019, 08:58 (Ref:3943981)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes well done Bob.
Old 1 Dec 2019, 09:45 (Ref:3943986)   #5
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Yes well done Bob.
No picture Peter? Come on be the first for the 2020 Historic Forum Calendar

Oh! By the way thank you for your kind words.
Old 1 Dec 2019, 09:56 (Ref:3943987)   #6
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bauble that is magnificent. Although I don't share the love for 50s cars you've really chosen some crackers. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 1 Dec 2019, 11:53 (Ref:3944005)   #7
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Bauble that is magnificent. Although I don't share the love for 50s cars you've really chosen some crackers. Thanks.

Nice of you to say so Max, but what would you like? I will try and oblige, MG's?
Old 1 Dec 2019, 13:29 (Ref:3944028)   #8
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Nice June month…
Old 1 Dec 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3944030)   #9
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Send in your pics, landscape please.
Bob, Do you want pics posted on here or sent to you?
Old 1 Dec 2019, 15:38 (Ref:3944049)   #10
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
70s/80s especially Sports Prototypes

Old 1 Dec 2019, 15:39 (Ref:3944051)   #11
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Bob, Do you want pics posted on here or sent to you?
Probably best by PM Mike, you do not want to give the game away!
Old 1 Dec 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3944082)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
70s/80s especially Sports Prototypes

I'm not into the modern stuff Max, is this anything like your taste? I could do a calendar if it is.
Attached Thumbnails
879.JPG   890.JPG   IMG_0910.JPG  

Old 1 Dec 2019, 19:44 (Ref:3944096)   #13
midgetman
Veteran

A bit later please Bob. 917s, 512s, even the Group C era of the 80s/90s.

That last picture is of course Tenths member FISCRacer in his Attila. Reminds me of a story from my childhood when I came home from school to find an Attila Chevrolet under a sheet in our garden. My dad worked for a small preparation company and it was being hidden from the bailiffs or something I expect. We fired it up one Sunday afternoon, it broke the quiet of a Wiltshire village beautifully.

Old 1 Dec 2019, 20:01 (Ref:3944105)   #14
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

That last picture is of course Tenths member FISCRacer in his Attila. Reminds me of a story from my childhood when I came home from school to find an Attila Chevrolet under a sheet in our garden. My dad worked for a small preparation company and it was being hidden from the bailiffs or something I expect. We fired it up one Sunday afternoon, it broke the quiet of a Wiltshire village beautifully.

Similar tastes in cars then Max . Maybe have a chat about those cars this weekend at the karting.
Old 1 Dec 2019, 20:46 (Ref:3944118)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:

Not the sort of thing I bothered with to be honest Max, but I will search the dusty archives for anything vaguely younger.
Old 2 Dec 2019, 07:14 (Ref:3944167)   #16
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
May be two calendars, then. Each one being related to a period. The first attempt is just great. In any respect. Well, what do I know?
Bob, dont follow me because you could end with one for the sport protos, F1, GT's and so on.
Old 2 Dec 2019, 07:18 (Ref:3944168)   #17
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Now I've been politically correct, lets goooooo! What about a good 670, a wonderful 33 TT 12, a De Cadenet, a Mirage and a Ligier! This could be a special Le Mans, for Le Mans Classic! You can do it but before its convenient to add one of the most wonderful ever, a P4!!! Fook this is a car!
Old 2 Dec 2019, 07:44 (Ref:3944172)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry to take this off topic but more recent cars might be these:
Attached Thumbnails
5980490203_68430bbde4_b.jpg   5980490211_e08be5a182_b.jpg   5981052694_cd3ae909dc_b.jpg  

5981052706_99a478ffdd_k.jpg  
Old 2 Dec 2019, 08:43 (Ref:3944178)   #19
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Sorry to take this off topic but more recent cars might be these:

Absolutely stunning cars.

Do love the C11 and later C3 class R90CK. Looks like the Turbocharged Jaguar XJR11 I think and the last is one of the Spice models (89?)
Old 2 Dec 2019, 09:06 (Ref:3944181)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
No picture Peter? Come on be the first for the 2020 Historic Forum Calendar

Oh! By the way thank you for your kind words.
Not sure how to send a pic via PM. I have one by David Harbey (of me) and one I took at Spa (of others) you might enjoy.
Old 2 Dec 2019, 12:17 (Ref:3944243)   #21
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Not sure how to send a pic via PM. I have one by David Harbey (of me) and one I took at Spa (of others) you might enjoy.
Don’t think it’s possible to PM pics. I’ve emailed Bob to hopefully send by that method......
Old 2 Dec 2019, 12:23 (Ref:3944246)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes, me too.
Old 2 Dec 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3944358)   #23
bauble
Veteran

England
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...Cars+2020.docx

A 1950'2 Sports car version.

Other era are available.
Old 3 Dec 2019, 11:56 (Ref:3944515)   #24
bauble
Veteran

England
Some thing for Max perhaps; Proto Types (I think)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmtzmjogpg...%201.docx?dl=0
Old 3 Dec 2019, 12:13 (Ref:3944517)   #25
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
A few here too: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjCishnH