Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 2 May 2018, 21:10 (Ref:3818962)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2018 Azb Fantasy Results

Firstly the Qualification and Race results with their fantasy points.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4 Azb Qually.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	51208. Click image for larger version

Name:	E4 Azb Race result.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	51209

There was no Jokers played at this event.

The event winner with 91 points was Mercedes Snowman F1, with 87 points in second place was Gert Motorsport with a shared third place on 78 points, Wolf GP and Mr & Mrs Born Racer

Name:	E4 Team Score.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	51210

In the overall Gert Motorsport tops the table with 303points, 4 ahead of Mr & Mrs Born Racer on 298 points with Mercedes Snowman F1 climbing into third just 1 point further behind on 297 points

Name:	Overall After E4 Azb.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	51211

The Fantasy Tables show Event 4 and Season total for the Drivers, Constructors and PU providers

Name:	Fant Driver E4 Azb.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	51212. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fant CPU E4 Azb.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	51213

The upcoming Event 5 in Spain is the final chance to play the list of upto 3 jokers over there season. Changes to you driver line up can be made before any event as long as you aren't playing a joker.
As always entries to be in before the start of FP1.
Old 2 May 2018, 23:12 (Ref:3818978)   #2
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
-6! A long way back from here
Old 3 May 2018, 10:15 (Ref:3819058)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Woohoo drivers change worked a treat,5th place overall.lookout top 4 the Sheep Chasers are in your DRS zone...
Old 3 May 2018, 11:34 (Ref:3819075)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I'd like to thank my team, my drivers, my car, my sponsors, my mum, my kids, my family, the queen, the duke of Lancaster, the entire government, Bill Gates, my friends, Shakin Stevens, my agent, the producers, the extras, the makeup artists,

Lower the music, guys. It’s taken 25 years to get here, give me a minute.

My school friends, the bullies, my hamster, the milkman, my aunties and uncles...