Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Feb 2013, 10:12 (Ref:3207157)   #1
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Veggie Group A or V8 Supercars? (Merged)

I seen one clip of this series and almost felt asleep watching the slowmoblies going round the track, (except Bathurst) I mean I couldve drove my car on the grid and and kept up with the pack. so many times in history the media seem to portray that this was the REAL DRIVERS championship and only the best could be in it. (just like any other series) I dunno bout you guys but although the cars wouldnt of been easy to drive, I still think it was just a sunday drive sort of series, and these Legends were quite some age, so maybe they wouldnt of been as quick when they were younger,so maybe that would've made it seem like they werent going fast? or because the cars were closer to production?