Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 31 Dec 2019, 16:00 (Ref:3949237)   #6351
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drink

Happy new year everyone. I'm not in foreign lands this year so will be celebrating with all the UK and Irish Peeps at the same time.
Old 31 Dec 2019, 16:04 (Ref:3949240)   #6352
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Me and Mrs Delta in Bournemouth for the night . Just been for a walk and done nutcase is in the sea . Sadly I forgot my trunks .
Old 31 Dec 2019, 16:10 (Ref:3949241)   #6353
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Down under of course we have already seen the New Year in, got the 2020 Tshirt, watched the fireworks and had time to sober up after the walk home from neighbours down the street. Already wished you all a Happy Healthy and Safe 2020 but it still applies.

Old 31 Dec 2019, 16:15 (Ref:3949245)   #6354
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Indeed, watching the dreadful events in NSW remind us all of the terrible circumstances greeting some people for New Year.
Old 31 Dec 2019, 16:57 (Ref:3949251)   #6355
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A Happy 2020 to you all. See you 'in another place' next year!
Old 31 Dec 2019, 17:03 (Ref:3949254)   #6356
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Indeed, watching the dreadful events in NSW remind us all of the terrible circumstances greeting some people for New Year.
It is also affecting Victoria and South Australia as well. In Melbourne on Monday a haze of smoke could be seen and smelt in the CBD as temperatures hit 43C and strong and changing winds fanned the problem. Houses were burnt out as close as 20klm from Melbourne CBD and other areas were evacuated. Fortunately temperatures dropped by 20C today but too late for many.
Old 31 Dec 2019, 17:09 (Ref:3949257)   #6357
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
A Happy 2020 to you all. See you 'in another place' next year!
Indeed. It's all ready for tomorrow. Just needs Mike to unlock it, I'll still be asleep.

https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154827
Old 31 Dec 2019, 17:21 (Ref:3949264)   #6358
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Indeed. It's all ready for tomorrow. Just needs Mike to unlock it, I'll still be asleep.

https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154827
I'm not staying up until midnight just for that- not at my age!

I'll unlock shortly after 0500...

In the meantime, an advance Happy New Year to all!
Old 31 Dec 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3949267)   #6359
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I'm not staying up until midnight just for that- not at my age!

I'll unlock shortly after 0500...

In the meantime, an advance Happy New Year to all!

....awaits response from Bauble!!

How long before it becomes the Cocoa & Slippers thread?
Old 31 Dec 2019, 17:59 (Ref:3949271)   #6360
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
How long before it becomes the Cocoa & Slippers thread?
You dont want to know, John, you really dont… May be you can ask EB how it is he's far ahead of us!
Old 31 Dec 2019, 18:08 (Ref:3949272)   #6361
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
You dont want to know, John, you really dont… May be you can ask EB how it is he's far ahead of us!

Is EB so far ahead that he can tell you the race results before they've happened?

That could be really useful.
Old 31 Dec 2019, 18:11 (Ref:3949273)   #6362
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Is EB so far ahead that he can tell you the race results before they've happened?
'F course he can! Same thing for the Loto… Imagine, now he's moved his birthday is before the date he was born!!
Old 31 Dec 2019, 18:18 (Ref:3949276)   #6363
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Less seriously, will you attempt the Croix en Ternois meeting, John?
Old 31 Dec 2019, 18:31 (Ref:3949279)   #6364
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Less seriously, will you attempt the Croix en Ternois meeting, John?
Maybe even both of them. I see that some French historic series such as HTCC are also racing there in September.

Will you be coming?
Old 31 Dec 2019, 19:07 (Ref:3949281)   #6365
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Dont know yet, sorry. I've been surprised to see how many English are racing in France or a regular basis in HFF. Nice people to talk with. Some are long established in this country. Do you know one Irish with a very Scottish name?
Old 1 Jan 2020, 00:14 (Ref:3949307)   #6366
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:

That could be really useful.
Doesnt seem to work with the Lottery numbers,
Closed Thread