Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Jul 2005, 17:26 (Ref:1368359)   #1
Xpunk75
Racer

United States
Detroit
Xpunk75 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Missed The Race

Hey guys I missed the race today and I live in Michigan. I checked speed vision and for some reason they didnt show the taped delayed at noon here. Their waiting 5 days from now to show it Agaust 5th. Is their any Canadian Channels or a chance that CBS will show it at a later time. Please let me know cause i was suppose to tape the race for my Dad and he is really angry at me for not getting up at 7:30 Am. Thanks guys.
Old 31 Jul 2005, 17:51 (Ref:1368380)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not much of a fan if you don't get up to watch it!
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:09 (Ref:1368390)   #3
Xpunk75
Racer

United States
Detroit
I was up late last night, any help here?
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:29 (Ref:1368398)   #4
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
Not much of a fan if you don't get up to watch it!
Bit harsh there.... don't forget not every fan is on our time zone that don't have to get up early....
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:35 (Ref:1368402)   #5
Xpunk75
Racer

United States
Detroit
Thanks buddy, I find it really strange that Speed Tv is going to wait till the 6th of next month to show the race again. Every race that has been shown in Europe this year early in the morning has been shown again later at night or at noon. Speed changed their line up again and messed everything up for me, because i never miss a race.

You see I've tapped almost every race since 1988 as a collection and I get really upset when i miss a race like this.
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:41 (Ref:1368407)   #6
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
Bit harsh there.... don't forget not every fan is on our time zone that don't have to get up early....

It was a light-hearted comment.

Although, I'd never miss a live Grand Prix whatever time it was on
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:47 (Ref:1368409)   #7
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Niether would I, but I can't help it now when I am racing that day, but I have missed races in the past by not hearing my alarm go off, these things happen.....
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:50 (Ref:1368410)   #8
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im quite pleased I have never missed a race since 1997, because I was only 10 back then which shows how much of an addict I am!!
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:52 (Ref:1368412)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can watch it in French at 11:30 p.m. on Channel 25 (TFO which is Cable 13 in Toronto).
Old 31 Jul 2005, 18:59 (Ref:1368417)   #10
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpunk75
Hey guys I missed the race today and I live in Michigan. I checked speed vision and for some reason they didnt show the taped delayed at noon here. Their waiting 5 days from now to show it Agaust 5th. Is their any Canadian Channels or a chance that CBS will show it at a later time. Please let me know cause i was suppose to tape the race for my Dad and he is really angry at me for not getting up at 7:30 Am. Thanks guys.

I am sorry that you missed the race. I checked last night and noticed that Speed were only showing the race LIVE today so I had to get up at around 6AM, I think you will have to wait until the 5th to watch.
Old 31 Jul 2005, 19:39 (Ref:1368437)   #11
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I missed it on purpose. Decided to go to the Zoo instead, more interesting than F1 nowadays
Old 1 Aug 2005, 08:15 (Ref:1368802)   #12
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
The race started at 12pm here and I managed 2 laps before I was snoring again,hopefully night racing will catch on in F1 then the races will be on at a civil time here.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 08:24 (Ref:1368814)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was waiting for a delayed flight so got to see it in Stansted airport lounge. Sadly that means I didn't arrive at my apartment until 1:00 am so I can sympathise with those who missed it due to timing.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 12:15 (Ref:1369080)   #14
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
You didn't miss much.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 12:22 (Ref:1369087)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He missed JPM retiring.

He missed MS' defence for the first stint, then MS' struggle on worn tyres.

He missed Ralf putting in a great performance.

He missed Taku getting some points at last but possibly too late to save his career.

He missed a storming drive from Kimi trying to pass MS in the first stint.

So no, not much to see was there?
Old 1 Aug 2005, 12:23 (Ref:1369090)   #16
Kicking-back
Veteran

Peter, you missed the fact "The Monster" hates F1!
Old 1 Aug 2005, 12:28 (Ref:1369101)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No I didn't. I ignored it.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 14:13 (Ref:1369202)   #18
mabs_nsx
Veteran

Australia
Where Rally Aus belongs - Perth, WA
mabs_nsx is a back marker
I am probably one of the bigest F1 fans. I have never missed a race since the first race in 2003 when I became an F1 fan. I even sat through the extreamly boring 2005 US GP and it started at 1:30 Monday morning.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 17:19 (Ref:1369420)   #19
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
It was just a boring race, like most of the Hungaroring offerings.
No overtaking, no dicing for position, dull in my book.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 17:25 (Ref:1369425)   #20
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Monster; next year remember to take a leaf out of Stranger's book. Try here.
Old 1 Aug 2005, 18:27 (Ref:1369478)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I used to be like that 20 years or so ago.......

I forgot this one was on......
Old 1 Aug 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1369483)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
But you can't miss an Audi "doing the do" for the fourth, fifth or is it sixth, year in a row?
Old 2 Aug 2005, 10:33 (Ref:1369990)   #23
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
I hate zoo's more than I hate a boring F1 race