Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Jun 2004, 22:27 (Ref:1009018)   #101
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you can get across to the right hand side, you can always have a good go into turn one.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 22:36 (Ref:1009024)   #102
Tweed
Veteran

Wales
North Wales
Tweed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, and at the Nurburgring Taku went from 2nd to 4th off the line, but by the 1st corner he was back to 2nd, he doesn't like losing places!
Old 19 Jun 2004, 22:38 (Ref:1009025)   #103
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm just concerned that whatever he does doesn't result in two red cars in the kitty litter...
Old 19 Jun 2004, 22:42 (Ref:1009029)   #104
f1atic
Racer

f1atic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by The Monster
If anyone has access to any "live timing" I would appreciate any updates you can post here...!!!

I can't access the Formula1.com live timing.
Not to plug another site (they don't have a forum anyway) but www.formula1.com has a live timing to click on for all practices, qualifying and the race. It is actually pretty good. I frequently am not at a tv when some of them are broadcast and I jump into their website for it.

So why can't you access it? That doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited by f1atic; 19 Jun 2004 at 22:43.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 23:21 (Ref:1009041)   #105
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcon
I'm just concerned that whatever he does doesn't result in two red cars in the kitty litter...
A lot of people might hope it does!
Old 20 Jun 2004, 00:55 (Ref:1009091)   #106
Mark Webber
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Mark Webber has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
but will the Honda's lunch themselfs? last year they both did here and Toomba had one few this year ? yes Toomba has some good starts but nothing to right home about . Oh except the start in monaco but that was a jump start
Old 20 Jun 2004, 01:02 (Ref:1009095)   #107
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great performance from Rubens! I'm really pleased he got the pole, as he fully deserves it.. He'd been quick all weekend so far.

MS on 2nd..Whoopee..so it makes a Ferrari Q 1-2. Too bad on the mistake. But i'm quite surprised he managed to hang on to 2nd and none of the runners after him could capitalise on it and snatch a position.

Worry worry...2 "missiles" behind which i hope Ferrari managed to start fast enough to not be hit

And gosh..JPM's top speed is 340kmh...a full 5kmh faster than anybody else, inc the 2 Ferraris.... I'd expect a few fireworks from that car when he makes some overtaking moves.

Looks a possible good race~ Shame though that the session is rather lack of drama. And where's the rain that we've been promised?
Old 20 Jun 2004, 09:44 (Ref:1009225)   #108
Don K
Veteran

Don K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by f1atic
Not to plug another site (they don't have a forum anyway) but www.formula1.com has a live timing to click on for all practices, qualifying and the race. It is actually pretty good. I frequently am not at a tv when some of them are broadcast and I jump into their website for it.

So why can't you access it? That doesn't make sense to me.
In my case, I do know that it is not a problem with our firewall.
Some computers on our network can use that site, and some computers cannot use that site.

Anyway, the Monster is not the only one who is having trouble using www.formula1.com.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 10:25 (Ref:1009258)   #109
1 Lotus
Rookie

1 Lotus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go Rubens

I like how things have sort of returned to teammates. Look at the first three rows. A lot of races over the years have had teammates next to each other on the grid.

If I was in Ferrari's shoes, I would be somewhat fearful of Taku starting so close behind me - it is a long run to the first turn. I am certain that Taku will once again be in "total control" if he hits someone.
Old 20 Jun 2004, 11:23 (Ref:1009304)   #110
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that Taku could be the wild card starting so far up the front, if he can win the start than we could be in for a few suprises throughout the race.