Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 Feb 2004, 23:13 (Ref:868910)   #1
Alan Green
Veteran

England
Doncaster
Alan Green should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Donington Training Sunday 22/02

If anyone is travelling to Donington for the training day a week on Sunday, I have a room booked at the Donington travelodge for the Saturday night that I'll not now be needing, but can't be cancelled as it was a special offer, and that was one of the terms.

If anyone is interested, the price of the room is £5. The room is a 'family room', which is a double bed and a sofa bed - Max 2 adults, 2 children. It is booked for one adult, but getting two in isn't usually a problem.

Email me alan.teamgreen@btinternet.com if required, and I'll forward booking confirmation numbers etc. to you (probably have to check in under my name, or that I booked it on your behalf, whatever - just don't trash the room under my name!!!!).

Regards
Alan