Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Jun 2021, 17:45 (Ref:4054974)   #1
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Canon-fit Prime

Looking at getting a prime for shooting trackside. Currently have a 7dmk2 body with Tamron 70-300 di vc but due to injury I'm not able to rotate my left wrist to zoom. I'm usually found at Snett, Donny, Cadwell and occasionally venture to croft so a monster reach isn't must have, but haven't looked at the lens market for about 6 years are there any obvious choices for the type of shooting we do. I don't really have Canon L f2.8 budget. but something sharp with accurate AF. My photos try to be frame filler single shots attempting to be artistic not scattergun document everyone shots.

Anything from Tamron or Sigma worth looking at or renting initially or just bite the bullet and pray to Lord Mastercard for a Canon L? Or instead of a prime how about a pull zoom?