Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Dec 2017, 13:19 (Ref:3786547)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Algarve Classic Festival

Motor Racing Legends:
Royal Automobile club Woodcote Trophy;
Stirling Moss Trophy;
HTCC and Tony Dron Trophy.

GTSCC 2hr race.
HGPCA

Others to add....
Old 15 Sep 2018, 06:01 (Ref:3850253)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
The timetable for many historic racers end of season trip to the sun here-

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/5f0761...5_FINAL.01.pdf
Old 17 Sep 2018, 07:49 (Ref:3850949)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not long now. Looking forward to this.
Old 9 Oct 2018, 17:59 (Ref:3855728)   #4
eamonn ledwidge
Racer

Ireland
Fyfield, Essex, UK
eamonn ledwidge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Not long now. Looking forward to this.
Me too, weather forecast is good. Anyone of importance attending?, apart from yourself.
Old 9 Oct 2018, 18:04 (Ref:3855730)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Delta.
Old 9 Oct 2018, 18:10 (Ref:3855731)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Moi, but possibly not of enough importance to register....

Just worked out that this is the tenth running of the event, and I’ve attended all ten!
Old 9 Oct 2018, 18:16 (Ref:3855732)   #7
eamonn ledwidge
Racer

Ireland
Fyfield, Essex, UK
eamonn ledwidge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Moi, but possibly not of enough importance to register....

Just worked out that this is the tenth running of the event, and I’ve attended all ten!
With that record you should get a fanfare of trumpets, as a minimum.

My sixth visit, third as a competitor. See you there.
Old 9 Oct 2018, 18:56 (Ref:3855737)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by eamonn ledwidge View Post
With that record you should get a fanfare of trumpets, as a minimum.
I’ll settle for a cold cerveja or two!
Old 9 Oct 2018, 21:11 (Ref:3855762)   #9
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Mike, when will you be going down to the Algarve ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Oct 2018, 22:09 (Ref:3855781)   #10
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Guess I have as well . Hmmmm might of missed one . Looking forward to racing with Peter . Hope we can have a blast around Kart track as well . Need to behave as Mrs Delta is coming .
Old 10 Oct 2018, 06:08 (Ref:3855834)   #11
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Mike, when will you be going down to the Algarve ?
I’m flying there and back, Gordon.
Old 10 Oct 2018, 08:49 (Ref:3855863)   #12
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I’m flying there and back, Gordon.
Blimey your arms will be aching !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 10 Oct 2018, 11:08 (Ref:3855884)   #13
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Blimey your arms will be aching !
That joke is almost as old as me....
Old 15 Oct 2018, 17:33 (Ref:3856977)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Iain collected the Rover today. I'm on a Plane Wednesday.
Old 15 Oct 2018, 17:42 (Ref:3856982)   #15
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
A lot of cars left last night on the Bilbao boat, much delayed by bad weather on route to Portsmouth! For once I’m glad my truck wasn’t booked on it....

See you there Wednesday eve or Thursday morning, Peter, if not before.
Old 15 Oct 2018, 19:04 (Ref:3856998)   #16
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
See you there Wednesday eve or Thursday morning, Peter, if not before.
Very jealous, I'll get to this event one year, have fun.
Old 15 Oct 2018, 19:13 (Ref:3857001)   #17
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I’m on ferry to Santander tomorrow eve . Bay of Biscay here we come .
Old 15 Oct 2018, 19:38 (Ref:3857004)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
It'll be Thursday afternoon but yes see you there.
Old 17 Oct 2018, 12:08 (Ref:3857267)   #19
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Driving me potty on this Ferry . 4 hours to go then hammer down to Portugal
Old 17 Oct 2018, 12:45 (Ref:3857273)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Driving me potty on this Ferry . 4 hours to go then hammer down to Portugal
You're lucky! I'm still in the office > Gatwick tonight > Faro tomorrow morning.
Old 17 Oct 2018, 13:38 (Ref:3857282)   #21
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Driving me potty sitting between security and departure gate......
Old 17 Oct 2018, 13:55 (Ref:3857287)   #22
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Spent hours and hours over past 30 years on these ferry’s Whale and Dolphin spotting . In all that time I’ve seen two Dolphins . Some smart arse has just told me that he saw a Whale and two sholes of Dolphins last week .
Old 17 Oct 2018, 22:18 (Ref:3857404)   #23
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Spent hours and hours over past 30 years on these ferry’s Whale and Dolphin spotting . In all that time I’ve seen two Dolphins . Some smart arse has just told me that he saw a Whale and two sholes of Dolphins last week .
Well he obviously wasn’t that smart as a group of dolphins is called a pod or a school.....

Don’t rush- cold wind and raining in Portimao at mo.....
Old 18 Oct 2018, 09:01 (Ref:3857454)   #24
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
I’ve got a feeling we are in for wet weekend while our friends at Silverstone are going to enjoy sunshine . I’m 250 miles away .Just stopped for coffee and keossant.
Old 18 Oct 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3857584)   #25
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Think that might be record for me .700 miles in a day . Rover scrutineerd and I am now Parked up at Luz campsite for the night . Just been for run to get the legs going again . Dinner and Pepsi tonight we got early start in morning .