Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 Nov 2010, 20:48 (Ref:2796553)   #1
bio
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, Europe
bio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The "4 New Tracks A Month" Movement (a desperate attempt to revive My Tracks)

Hi,
me again.

It's sad to see the number of new designs in this forum steadily decline, isn't it?

Well, one thing's for sure - the forum has got the talent and the means. I'm sure time is no problem either if we mean business.

So, to try to revive the tempo of the Golden Days, when new tracks appeared here daily (or even more than one per day), I hereby start the "4 Tracks A Month" Movement. Anyone can join in - the criteria are:

- "members" submit atleast 4 tracks each month for the next 6 months;
- they participate actively in evaluating the others' designs (meaning we keep commenting on them )

Simple, isn't it?

My last attempt to bring us together failed miserably (the My Track Championship), let's see how this one's gonna work...

Just to give it a push start, I join the movement first, thus lifting my self-imposed ban on submitting new designs (from last December).

Anyone interested?

bio