Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2010, 13:46 (Ref:2805599)   #31
resir014
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Indonesia
Indonesia
Posts: 53
resir014 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio View Post
So, shall I make a tutorial then?

bio
Yes, please.
resir014 is offline  
__________________
//Resi Respati (aka. FlyingFishRoll)
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Error 408 Request Timeout.
Quote
Old 18 Dec 2010, 05:03 (Ref:2805869)   #32
resir014
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Indonesia
Indonesia
Posts: 53
resir014 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My new PC has arrived.

Surprised at how it performs. I'm currently testing it out to make sure everything's in order.
resir014 is offline  
__________________
//Resi Respati (aka. FlyingFishRoll)
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Error 408 Request Timeout.
Quote
Old 17 Feb 2015, 01:32 (Ref:3505654)   #33
AoB Special Stage
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Estonia
Posts: 906
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I Hate to Say This

The forum's dying again. If you can't read join dates, I obviously wasn't here during the "glory days", but I see the reply timestamps. This is pitiful. How many designers are we down to, 4, 5?

I promote (read:bump) that this challenge be renewed, and that we get My Tracks back into a non-moribund state of affairs. And would someone please tell me what happened to bio and Yannick and that group of MIA's.
AoB Special Stage is offline  
__________________
. . . but I'm not a traditionalist so maybe my opinion doesn't count! -TF110
Quote
Old 17 Feb 2015, 15:04 (Ref:3505808)   #34
SKG
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Wales
Mid-Wales
Posts: 241
SKG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoB Special Stage View Post
The forum's dying again. If you can't read join dates, I obviously wasn't here during the "glory days", but I see the reply timestamps. This is pitiful. How many designers are we down to, 4, 5?

I promote (read:bump) that this challenge be renewed, and that we get My Tracks back into a non-moribund state of affairs. And would someone please tell me what happened to bio and Yannick and that group of MIA's.
I disagree. It isn't pitiful, the forum is how it has been for years. It slowly ticks over, and when people have content they want to share, they will post it.

I'm all for more activity if someone can find a way to get people involved, but I am not sure dredging up a 4 year old thread is the way to go...
SKG is offline  
Quote
Old 17 Feb 2015, 16:09 (Ref:3505821)   #35
AoB Special Stage
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Estonia
Posts: 906
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKGThunder View Post
I disagree. It isn't pitiful, the forum is how it has been for years. It slowly ticks over, and when people have content they want to share, they will post it.

I'm all for more activity if someone can find a way to get people involved, but I am not sure dredging up a 4 year old thread is the way to go...
You have a point, but seriously, where have Yannick and bio gone? I get commitments, but did anyone hear something more specific?
AoB Special Stage is offline  
__________________
. . . but I'm not a traditionalist so maybe my opinion doesn't count! -TF110
Quote
Old 8 Apr 2015, 03:50 (Ref:3524918)   #36
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran
 
ECW Dan Selby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
England
Essex, England
Posts: 4,067
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoB Special Stage View Post
You have a point, but seriously, where have Yannick and bio gone? I get commitments, but did anyone hear something more specific?
I used to chat to bio quite a lot.

One of the main issues he had was his PC wasn't exactly fit for track building. I helped him get in to using Bob's Track Builder, and it was quite taxing on his computer and he run in to numerous issues, not to mention the fact he didn't have a steering wheel set-up, or even a controller.

I also know he was quite busy with his job working as a translator.

I'll fire him a message to see how he's doing, actually.

I used to make a lot of tracks, too, but my interest waned when I started red lining on BTB.

Selby
ECW Dan Selby is offline  
__________________
Run-offs, chicanes, hairpins...
Think you can do better? Let's see it!
Check out the "My Tracks" forum here on Ten-Tenths.
Quote
Old 8 Apr 2015, 03:55 (Ref:3524919)   #37
AoB Special Stage
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Estonia
Posts: 906
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
I used to chat to bio quite a lot.

One of the main issues he had was his PC wasn't exactly fit for track building. I helped him get in to using Bob's Track Builder, and it was quite taxing on his computer and he run in to numerous issues, not to mention the fact he didn't have a steering wheel set-up, or even a controller.

I also know he was quite busy with his job working as a translator.

I'll fire him a message to see how he's doing, actually.

I used to make a lot of tracks, too, but my interest waned when I started red lining on BTB.

Selby
It seems no one in Hungary can get a good computer.
AoB Special Stage is offline  
__________________
. . . but I'm not a traditionalist so maybe my opinion doesn't count! -TF110
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Rules] Todt: "new tracks must create passing" Sodemo Formula One 68 30 Nov 2010 11:37
SCSA at Oulton, Snett and Other "Proper" Tracks Mark Mitchell Marshals Forum 26 23 Sep 2005 13:24
BTRDA "Wild Tracks" Championship PhilChicken Rallying & Rallycross 37 31 Jan 2005 14:33


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2018 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.