Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Dec 2018, 16:54 (Ref:3869709)   #1
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
3 events you're most looking forward to in 2019?

Any events in the sportscar world included... be it ACO, IMSA, SRO, GTA, Creventic, SCCA, ADAC, whatever... reasons whatever as well

My in order
1. Le Mans
2. 1000 Miles of Sebring
3. Daytona (uhm mostly cautionless like last year hopefully, as little wave bys as possible)
Old 12 Dec 2018, 17:40 (Ref:3869718)   #2
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Two of the same for me:

1. Le Mans 24
2. Daytona 24
3. Nurburgring 24
Old 12 Dec 2018, 18:09 (Ref:3869726)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've only really got one.....
Old 12 Dec 2018, 19:50 (Ref:3869757)   #4
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Two of the same for me:

1. Le Mans 24
2. Daytona 24
3. Nurburgring 24
That's my list too.
Although I have to admit Daytona is primarily on it because it is the first race of the year, the start of the new season and not really because of Daytona itself.
Otherwise it would probably include the Spa 24H instead of Daytona. Or Petit Le Mans.
Old 12 Dec 2018, 20:07 (Ref:3869761)   #5
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
In no particular order, Daytona and Nurburgring 24h and Bathurst 12h. With Le Mans being perhaps a bit of a foregone conclusion (and me not being trackside in '19), Daytona's probably going to take the cake on the excitement side.

Nurburgring and Bathurst, well, obvious explanation. Even a bunch of superminis racing around those two places would look exciting.
Old 12 Dec 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3869762)   #6
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
That's my list too.
Although I have to admit Daytona is primarily on it because it is the first race of the year, the start of the new season and not really because of Daytona itself.
Otherwise it would probably include the Spa 24H instead of Daytona. Or Petit Le Mans.
While I'd like Daytona 24 at any time of the year, I agree that it being so early makes it extra exciting
Old 12 Dec 2018, 20:48 (Ref:3869765)   #7
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
I have to break the rules....sorry!!

In no order at all - Daytona 24, Bathurst 12, Sebring 1000, Nurburgring 24, Le Mans 24.

I simply cannot leave all 5 of those out!
Old 12 Dec 2018, 21:49 (Ref:3869775)   #8
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

F1 Bahrain GP?
Old 12 Dec 2018, 21:52 (Ref:3869776)   #9
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
F1 Bahrain GP?
Strange way of spelling the fan favorite 8 Hours of Bahrain
Old 12 Dec 2018, 22:13 (Ref:3869782)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
F1 Bahrain GP?
Have another guess.......
Old 12 Dec 2018, 22:44 (Ref:3869792)   #11
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Have another guess.......
I've got it don't worry

https://www.lemans.org/en/news/2017-...0-trucks/47410
Old 12 Dec 2018, 22:55 (Ref:3869795)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That looks cool.
Old 13 Dec 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3870007)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Oh dear.......
Old 13 Dec 2018, 21:10 (Ref:3870059)   #14
Racing Harz
Veteran

Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRacing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1. 24h Spa
2. 24h Nürburgring
3. ADAC GT Masters/ADAC GT4 Germany
Old 13 Dec 2018, 21:34 (Ref:3870066)   #15
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'm sure you could squeeze another one out, you've even bought a ticket for it...
Old 13 Dec 2018, 21:35 (Ref:3870067)   #16
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1) Le Mans WEC
2) Silverstone WEC
3) Spa WEC
Old 13 Dec 2018, 22:07 (Ref:3870074)   #17
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
1) Petit (cause i'll be there)
2) Le Mans
3) Sebring 12hour/WEC
Old 13 Dec 2018, 22:07 (Ref:3870075)   #18
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hoping to actually make it to:
1 - The 12 Hours of Sebring and it's support race
2 - PLM

3a - Always look forward to LM but ain't actually going cross the pond in 2019 unless life changes!
3b - 12 hours of Bathurst (edit-not making it down unda for this one either, but always look forward to it)

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 13 Dec 2018 at 22:14.
Old 15 Dec 2018, 12:33 (Ref:3870476)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I'm sure you could squeeze another one out, you've even bought a ticket for it...
That is true. Ticket and accommodation. I've ordered the sunshine as well.....
Old 16 Dec 2018, 11:48 (Ref:3870658)   #20
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
1. Spa 24h
2. Macau GP - FIA World GT Cup

3. Le Mans 24h
Old 19 Dec 2018, 19:21 (Ref:3871476)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well will be going to the following
Le mans
Spa
Silverstone

so they must be my top 3
Old 29 Dec 2018, 11:53 (Ref:3872991)   #22
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Le Mans 24h
Sebring 12h
Spa WEC

2019 will have checked all as a spectator .. I'll be at Sebring for the first time

Ciao Marco
Old 30 Dec 2018, 09:21 (Ref:3873123)   #23
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
1- LM24 of course
2- Sebring WEC
3- Nurburgring 24/Spa 6hr WEC

(worthy mention; Fuji 6hr WEC, Suzuka Super GT summer race)
Old 30 Dec 2018, 13:03 (Ref:3873149)   #24
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans feels like my wife at this point. We've been together for years. I've been trackside for the last 8 but the spark has gone a bit. I feel like it's going to get worse before it gets better - but I know we'll make it through and I'll still be there. My one true sportscar love. Good things are on the horizon and maybe we'll renew our vows in 2021.

I definitely got my head turned by Nurburgring 24 in 2018 and hope to return again in 2019. What an unbelievable place and in some ways the perfect antidote to everything that is wrong with Le Mans.

So if Le Mans is 3 and the N24 is 2. #1 for me in 2019 is Sebring and my first time at the 12 Hours trackside. Can't wait to get over there! The WEC being in town is just the icing on the cake!
Old 30 Dec 2018, 13:35 (Ref:3873156)   #25
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
In no specific order: Dubai, Daytona, Bathurst.

Knowing that live will probably get in the way in summer, these are the only ones I have much of a hope to follow.