Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Mar 2020, 20:27 (Ref:3965633)   #16
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy 2.0 View Post
Perhaps in future there will be greater protections for these things. You would hope so.
Hang on. We don't know where we are yet. We got our tickets from the reputable sellers - I think the ACM - and I fully anticipate a 100% refund. We only need greater protection if we don't get our money back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk