Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 28 May 2013, 21:27 (Ref:3254735)   #676
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Indeed, great !

As is this young dutch fellow, in his March BMW M1 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEPHtRdqXs

I do love the way this little team coaxed this classic back to good health.
I love that car - and the sound it makes!
Old 28 May 2013, 21:30 (Ref:3254737)   #677
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Can we start a ten-tenths fund to buy this house please when the current owner sells it?

What a brilliantly placed house this is....the drive filters out into Indianapolis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuiA68hSe98
Yes please! That first shot - about a minute in - of the Audis and Toyota flying into Indianapolis is a corker......
Old 29 May 2013, 08:18 (Ref:3254871)   #678
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder if he'd take tent pitches in his garden...
Old 29 May 2013, 09:04 (Ref:3254899)   #679
TimRTC
Racer

TimRTC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best seat in the house?

sorry
Old 29 May 2013, 14:34 (Ref:3255015)   #680
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Nurburgring onboard from 1960, never seen this before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1e-iKncewI
Old 29 May 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3255057)   #681
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
apologies if it's already been shown, but really well made piece from the N24 here:

Old 31 May 2013, 21:29 (Ref:3256158)   #682
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes please! That first shot - about a minute in - of the Audis and Toyota flying into Indianapolis is a corker......
Just before Arnage, am I right? If I'd be hitting the jackpot, I'd immidiatly make them an offer they couldn't refuse and then make this an official tenthers hotspot...
Old 31 May 2013, 21:36 (Ref:3256165)   #683
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's sorted then. You win the lottery this weekend and then you host a large Ten Tenths part for the Le Mans week at 'your place'.......
Old 31 May 2013, 23:46 (Ref:3256204)   #684
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's sorted then. You win the lottery this weekend and then you host a large Ten Tenths part for the Le Mans week at 'your place'.......
Done. You lads do need to bring your own folding chairs, but I'll provide for the BBQ's and a loaded fridge.
Sillyness aside, I looked for this house on Google Earth and it seems like nothing much more then a small house at best. Couldn't be that expensive, could it?
Old 1 Jun 2013, 10:48 (Ref:3256353)   #685
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Done. You lads do need to bring your own folding chairs, but I'll provide for the BBQ's and a loaded fridge.
Sillyness aside, I looked for this house on Google Earth and it seems like nothing much more then a small house at best. Couldn't be that expensive, could it?
Depends when it will be for sale
Old 1 Jun 2013, 10:51 (Ref:3256355)   #686
MitchZ06
Veteran

New Zealand
Australia
MitchZ06 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
High demand and low supply could mean the current owner is sitting on a potential gold mine.
Old 1 Jun 2013, 12:57 (Ref:3256382)   #687
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchZ06 View Post
High demand and low supply could mean the current owner is sitting on a potential gold mine.
If you try to sell it in the Winter, I think the demand will be much lower. However, if you do it around Le Mans, it's a completely different matter.
Old 1 Jun 2013, 13:48 (Ref:3256402)   #688
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Hard to imagine, I know, but there are also people who don't like to live next to a race track.... So I don't know about the eventual high pricing when this house will come on the market.
Old 1 Jun 2013, 14:23 (Ref:3256419)   #689
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Hard to imagine, I know, but there are also people who don't like to live next to a race track.... So I don't know about the eventual high pricing when this house will come on the market.

Old 2 Jun 2013, 21:38 (Ref:3256852)   #690
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Bugatt Veyron 16.4 vs Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6C9-Ms194
Old 3 Jun 2013, 16:28 (Ref:3257191)   #691
GT3.14
Veteran

GT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qH-pNjim3I
Old 3 Jun 2013, 16:40 (Ref:3257194)   #692
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3.14 View Post
Ditto!

DK
Old 3 Jun 2013, 18:38 (Ref:3257235)   #693
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
That is just soooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!!!
Old 3 Jun 2013, 21:21 (Ref:3257326)   #694
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Porsche 917K at Monza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkP5Svl16Qg

What a sound at downshifting!
Old 3 Jun 2013, 22:15 (Ref:3257340)   #695
GT3.14
Veteran

GT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
Porsche 917K at Monza:

Wicked
Old 3 Jun 2013, 23:56 (Ref:3257375)   #696
aneesh99
Veteran

United Kingdom
aneesh99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The top comment is brilliant
'It's not crashing, it's improving aerodynamics.'
Old 4 Jun 2013, 01:29 (Ref:3257405)   #697
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Porsche 917K at Monza:

Nice!
Old 4 Jun 2013, 04:18 (Ref:3257434)   #698
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Porsche 917K at Monza:

Among a few of the things that Steve McQueen's movie captured correctly... it's THE SOUND. OH MY GOD THE SOUND.
Old 4 Jun 2013, 15:51 (Ref:3257655)   #699
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Porsche 917K at Monza:

Old 4 Jun 2013, 16:33 (Ref:3257672)   #700
bob40
Rookie

bob40 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice looking vids.