Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 Nov 2010, 12:36 (Ref:2793083)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
HSCC Brands Hatch Super Prix

Includes HF2 and E Type Challenge.
Old 16 Jun 2011, 13:18 (Ref:2900252)   #2
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entry list is up on the HSCC website for the first round of the E-type Challenge , full 44 car grid, it's going to be interesting at Paddock......
Old 16 Jun 2011, 20:59 (Ref:2900559)   #3
The Flagman
Racer

The Flagman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Timetable for this event published on HSCC website.

Looks like a very tight three days. We'd better pray for dry weather as there would be no chance in the rain. Long days short breaks for those of us out on post.

Will be interesting to see entries. Usually a well supported meeting from the competitors point of view. Bring a few friends - we may be short of marshals. We always were then they added Friday. Help!

Still a better bet than the posh party on the south coast.
Old 16 Jun 2011, 22:03 (Ref:2900599)   #4
Peter Scillitoe
Racer

North Korea
Peoples Democratic Republic of Medway
Peter Scillitoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 17 Jun 2011, 11:38 (Ref:2900854)   #5
McMuttley
Racer

England
Bromley
McMuttley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Note opportunity for untimed practice friday morning - first come first served

http://www.hscc.org.uk/resources/Tes...ing%20Form.pdf
Old 18 Jun 2011, 22:54 (Ref:2901645)   #6
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flagman View Post

Looks like a very tight three days. We'd better pray for dry weather as there would be no chance in the rain. Long days short breaks for those of us out on post.

Will be interesting to see entries. Usually a well supported meeting from the competitors point of view. Bring a few friends - we may be short of marshals. We always were then they added Friday. Help!

I will support it...
Lotus 22 in Juniors
Ralt RT 1 in CF3
hopefully:
the DRW Imp in the Guards one of the few cars that actually raced in the Guards in period
and the March 721 in HFO IF we can get on top of the fire damage

and yes, id rather be racing at Brands than hillclimbing in the Southwest...

Rudolf
Old 20 Jun 2011, 11:43 (Ref:2902340)   #7
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Entry list http://www.hscc.org.uk/resources/Pro...per%20Prix.pdf

Attending only the Saturday as we are at a minor hill climbing event the other two days
Old 20 Jun 2011, 16:54 (Ref:2902467)   #8
105 Mad
Rookie

England
Chesham
105 Mad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Touring cars times are spread out a bit, I'll be going home between times,
or have an all day/weekend party at Colin's house?

How about it Colin?
Old 20 Jun 2011, 20:15 (Ref:2902555)   #9
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll leave the key under the mat - I'll be busy between HTC races with the new toy!
Old 21 Jun 2011, 08:22 (Ref:2902731)   #10
105 Mad
Rookie

England
Chesham
Very cryptic Colin, the new toy wouldn't have the words Jaguar & E in the name by chance?
Old 21 Jun 2011, 12:28 (Ref:2902845)   #11
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Maybe! Actually I did come out of the closet on another thread but I wasn't getting too excited until the entry for Brands was confirmed, there's a whole gridful of more qualified drivers in the queue.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 21:55 (Ref:2903157)   #12
105 Mad
Rookie

England
Chesham
Well good luck with the E-type hope it goes well. I don't know much about the challange but do you intend doing all rounds? More important of course, will you still be supporting the HTC?
Old 21 Jun 2011, 22:16 (Ref:2903172)   #13
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flagman View Post

I'll be there all 3 days, so we'll have 2 flag marshals on Friday!
One of the meetings of the year, bring on the Group C's!
Old 22 Jun 2011, 11:53 (Ref:2903435)   #14
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 105 Mad View Post
Well good luck with the E-type hope it goes well. I don't know much about the challange but do you intend doing all rounds? More important of course, will you still be supporting the HTC?
Plan is to do the first 4 rounds, but I was told the Goodwood invites went out several weeks ago and never really expected to be on the list. Still, you never know.

I'll be out in HTC for the rest of the season as well but might miss Oulton unless I can find an easy way to get both cars there, still working on that.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 21:28 (Ref:2904457)   #15
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I can take the E type Colin.!!Looks like we have found the problem with the CF3 Oliroy.As long as we get in ,4th reserve at the moment. Looking foward to having a good race.The big news in that this will be Alan Morgan's first race in his Super Vee.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 22:10 (Ref:2904485)   #16
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would anyone know if Peter Halford's armco destroying Corvette will be at Brands? I've got some memento's from the MSVR incident that he may want.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 22:53 (Ref:2904507)   #17
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Looks like we have found the problem with the CF3 Oliroy.
Which was ?

You might be lucky with the entry of some of the others do the testing on Friday and, er, 'run into difficulties'.
Old 22 Jun 2011, 23:11 (Ref:2904520)   #18
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I can take the E type Colin.!!
Are you sure you'll have the room? This is a proper car , takes up a lot more space than those karts you normally run around with. Besides, I've just had it painted, can't risk any scratches
Old 23 Jun 2011, 08:07 (Ref:2904620)   #19
RICHARD.T
Racer

RICHARD.T should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi
What did you do to solve the problem with the Oliroy?
Old 23 Jun 2011, 09:27 (Ref:2904647)   #20
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Are you sure you'll have the room? This is a proper car , takes up a lot more space than those karts you normally run around with. Besides, I've just had it painted, can't risk any scratches
Delta: you can probably get my Go-Kart into the boot of Colin's car ... or maybe even the glovebox if he's left it in place...!

See you all at Brands. Lurani FJ for me only, although the TR5 should be in attendance still wearing Targa branding/logos!

James
Old 23 Jun 2011, 09:51 (Ref:2904652)   #21
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Perhaps its time to own up why we had the E Type painted Colin.Just for that remark I will put you down for a creat of beers at the Classic.CHEERS!!!!!
Old 23 Jun 2011, 13:08 (Ref:2904741)   #22
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
No problem. Bolt an A-bar on the front and tow it up behind the truck. It's not far ...

Old 27 Jun 2011, 13:01 (Ref:2906825)   #23
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A nice dry, rumble, grunt, groan. murray mint and tennis racket free w/e to all at a ''proper'' race circuit...
Old 27 Jun 2011, 23:37 (Ref:2907086)   #24
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can anyone point me in the direction of the Historic F1 entry.......
Old 27 Jun 2011, 23:53 (Ref:2907089)   #25
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundersports View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of the Historic F1 entry.......

http://www.hscc.org.uk/resources/Mic...V2%20Print.pdf

Race 15.