Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:15 (Ref:3805718)   #2176
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My rotating smiley is indeed a bit too cheerfull.

Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:22 (Ref:3805721)   #2177
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Spot the error in picture DSC_0316
I'm not sure if I get the error?
I know that the car in the picture DSC_0317 is the Dome BMW V12 LM, but couldn't it be that the BMW V12 LM #2 Chassis is the one used for the Dome modification?
I don't know the chassis history of the BMW V12 LM's so please correct me if wrong.
Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:24 (Ref:3805723)   #2178
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not about the car. The drivers.
Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:27 (Ref:3805724)   #2179
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Not about the car. The drivers.
I still don't spot the error?
http://www.racingsportscars.com/phot...998-06-07.html
Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:31 (Ref:3805725)   #2180
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Look better
Old 4 Mar 2018, 15:35 (Ref:3805726)   #2181
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Ok, don't know why I could not spot that before!
Better get my eyes checked...
Old 4 Mar 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3805741)   #2182
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Call my Name
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Joachim, not Manfred.......
Old 12 Mar 2018, 08:58 (Ref:3807475)   #2183
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Just read that Siegfried Rauch, the German actor who played Ferrari driver Erich Stahler, the rival of Steve McQueen's Michael Delaney in the movie Le Mans has passed away at the age of 85.
Old 29 Mar 2018, 10:09 (Ref:3811703)   #2184
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wrote this already in the main forum but the 'working area' in the pitlane will be extended by half a meter
https://www.fia.com/file/66823/download?token=MVxB8__3

Oh and RIP to Rauch, hadn't noticed that before. Didn't realize he had still been alive, great performance in the 71 film
Old 1 Apr 2018, 08:13 (Ref:3812203)   #2185
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!
According to Sarthe-Info, the ACO and the FIA has very recently decided that the only colours allowed on the liveries of the cars will be : white, black, grey and red.
Any other color will not be tolerated.
Old 1 Apr 2018, 08:27 (Ref:3812207)   #2186
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Call my Name
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Poor Jan Lammers.........
Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:06 (Ref:3812217)   #2187
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
According to Sarthe-Info, the ACO and the FIA has very recently decided that the only colours allowed on the liveries of the cars will be : white, black, grey and red.
Any other color will not be tolerated.
Heard that the colour red convinced the ACO on this regulation change to limit the number of colours allowed and is the fastest out of all the colours.

Won't be surprised if all the teams use red and in the off-season there is a balance of paints to speed up the other colours.

Also, Alpine will be different and race in the colour rouge which, despite it looking identical to the colour red, they want everyone to call rouge
Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:18 (Ref:3812218)   #2188
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Crikey, from what I'm hearing, there will be no Tracy Krohn this year, all funding having apparently beeen withdrawn over this.
Old 1 Apr 2018, 10:47 (Ref:3812227)   #2189
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Corvette put in official complaint
Old 1 Apr 2018, 11:47 (Ref:3812255)   #2190
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!PascaLM is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Corvette put in official complaint
I'm not sure, Simon !