Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Feb 2004, 01:18 (Ref:876453)   #1
akela
Rookie

akela should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans & Hospitality

Hi all,

First Time Poster etc...

I am planning my annual pilgrimage to Le Mans and am getting a bit long in the tooth for the balls out camping experince and am looking to take things a touch easier and 'Invest' in Hospitaliy this year.

I have been doing research and noticed that there are several operators in the market place and prices ranging from about £75 rising to over £1000.

Does anyone have any experience of these operators? I am looking for references and to spend about £250 a head for an all in deal.

Please Advise.

Clive
Old 17 Feb 2004, 12:23 (Ref:876887)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We run an exclusive hospitality for about 30 people, all mod cons including satellite television and great company. We have been doing this for a few years now and are known for the good company. PM me if you want more information.
Attached Thumbnails
marquee and patio.little.jpg  
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:22 (Ref:879795)   #3
Fieldgate
Racer

Fieldgate should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must say, Liz's looks rather nice.

Others you might consider are NotorRacingInternational (MRI) who have a tent....but bigger scale with food, drivers and a variety of means of getting there. Similarly Page & Moy, Airtrack etc (pick up a copy of Autosport)

If you win the lottery or belong to the Russian Mafia/Triad/ Yardies etc., then try MarquePark as well.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:24 (Ref:879798)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We can't promise you any drivers, although you never know. But we do have food, beer, other kinds of drink, and other amenities available including deals on ferry crossings and help with your camping arrangements.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 21:27 (Ref:879807)   #5
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fieldgate
I must say, Liz's looks rather nice.

Others you might consider are NotorRacingInternational (MRI) who have a tent....but bigger scale with food, drivers and a variety of means of getting there. Similarly Page & Moy, Airtrack etc (pick up a copy of Autosport)

If you win the lottery or belong to the Russian Mafia/Triad/ Yardies etc., then try MarquePark as well.
Drivers?? What drivers??
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 20 Feb 2004, 15:07 (Ref:880511)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know anything about prices, but I'd like to give my good friends Val and Alan a little plug if you're still looking for something.....

http://www.motorsport-tours.com
Old 20 Feb 2004, 19:57 (Ref:880759)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fieldgate
Others you might consider are NotorRacingInternational (MRI) who have a tent....but bigger scale with food, drivers and a variety of means of getting there.
I have travelled with MRI twice and I have had no problems with them at. In fact if I wasn't travaling SL/Nordic Tours I would have used them again. There website is http://www.motorracinginternational.uk.com/
Old 20 Feb 2004, 22:59 (Ref:880899)   #8
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
I have travelled with MRI twice and I have had no problems with them at. In fact if I wasn't travaling SL/Nordic Tours I would have used them again. There website is http://www.motorracinginternational.uk.com/
and i heartily recommend them because of all the excellent le mans photography in their brochure....
Old 20 Feb 2004, 23:17 (Ref:880919)   #9
akela
Rookie

It is not a travel package that I am after - When it comes to Hospitality MRI, Airtrack etc seem very expensive and do not have a good reputation.

I have heard good things about the operation Liz is involved with and am investigating that route. I figure that if I can get an open bar, all my meals, somewhere to chill out and a camping permt (and reserved space) all for £250 a head in a relaxed friendly enviroment then so much the better.

So it looks like I will be meeting Liz in June.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 23:32 (Ref:880933)   #10
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by akela
It is not a travel package that I am after - When it comes to Hospitality MRI, Airtrack etc seem very expensive and do not have a good reputation.

I have heard good things about the operation Liz is involved with and am investigating that route. I figure that if I can get an open bar, all my meals, somewhere to chill out and a camping permt (and reserved space) all for £250 a head in a relaxed friendly enviroment then so much the better.

So it looks like I will be meeting Liz in June.
AND Moi!
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 21 Feb 2004, 08:17 (Ref:881159)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by akela
I figure that if I can get an open bar, all my meals, somewhere to chill out and a camping permt (and reserved space) all for £250 a head in a relaxed friendly enviroment then so much the better.
Just to know : is there a GS ticket and the general entrance in the price, or not ?
Old 21 Feb 2004, 10:04 (Ref:881230)   #12
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
You may wish you had again this year my friend, it takes a very special kind of person to share a car with SL and his one pair of socks

looking forward to this year more than I have for a few years, there sems to be a bit of buzz once again about sportscars.
Old 21 Feb 2004, 13:33 (Ref:881349)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So the rumours aren't true - Simon does wear socks?
Old 21 Feb 2004, 14:56 (Ref:881385)   #14
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He does wear socks, but not with his high heals

His wardrobe always benefits from a couple of months away, having said that, there was one shirt last year.........

Be afraid RD be very RD afraid.
Old 21 Feb 2004, 15:20 (Ref:881392)   #15
akela
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Just to know : is there a GS ticket and the general entrance in the price, or not ?
No they are not but the the marquee us truely trackside so a GS ticket is not required. I can get them to supply a general ticket at cost..

What is included is:

Open Bar ie Unlimitted free drinks
6 Meals
Access to there marquee (which I understand is well undersubscribed hence loads of room)
Sat TV

I am sure Liz can confirm these details.

Last edited by akela; 21 Feb 2004 at 15:21.
Old 21 Feb 2004, 16:28 (Ref:881414)   #16
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
You may wish you had again this year my friend, it takes a very special kind of person to share a car with SL and his one pair of socks
Thanks for the warning - do you thing there will be room in Jag for some breathing appratus, by the sounds of things I might need it.

Oh one other thing - 16 weeks to go
Old 21 Feb 2004, 19:56 (Ref:881499)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, there's plenty of room for a peg........
Old 22 Feb 2004, 10:36 (Ref:881791)   #18
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Oh one other thing - 16 weeks to go
so that makes it how many weeks to pre-qualifying fab?!
Old 22 Feb 2004, 13:41 (Ref:881843)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Eights weeks to go ! But We all have Sebring and Monza (for the FIA-GT) in mind... it's even closer !
Old 22 Feb 2004, 19:53 (Ref:882072)   #20
BillandLara
Racer

BillandLara should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only sixteen weeks now, Ooooh I'm getting excited again...
Old 23 Feb 2004, 11:43 (Ref:882688)   #21
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
EEPPPSSSSS !!!!!

Who's talking about hospitality ?

That's my job !

Sorry but all my prices are in euros and start from 120 euros for wednesday/thursday evening up to 799 euros for the race, depending of the quality of hospitality and food.

Also have opportunities for TT members during Moto race early April.

Mail me or PM me for more details.

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 23 Feb 2004, 13:38 (Ref:882779)   #22
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Gilles
EEPPPSSSSS !!!!!

Who's talking about hospitality ?

That's my job !

Sorry but all my prices are in euros and start from 120 euros for wednesday/thursday evening up to 799 euros for the race, depending of the quality of hospitality and food.

Also have opportunities for TT members during Moto race early April.

Mail me or PM me for more details.
A member asked to me this week-end... I sent him to you... hope you get the deal !

BTW, leave an e-mail adress or something, just in case... except if you visit the forum each day...

But don't worry, we've learned the stuff : Accomodations on the spot = Gilles !

Last edited by Fab; 23 Feb 2004 at 13:38.
Old 9 Apr 2004, 21:31 (Ref:935492)   #23
pajero-pete
Rookie

pajero-pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is a company offering a 20% discount on there Camping & Hospitality at this years race to Pajero Owners anyone know about them?

The deal looks on the surface awesome but anyone know anything about these guys Click here for the details.
Old 15 Apr 2004, 16:12 (Ref:940606)   #24
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
UPDATE

I also have opportunities for LM Classic in July !!!!

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 24 May 2004, 08:57 (Ref:980924)   #25
pajero-pete
Rookie

pajero-pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally got round to booking my camping & hospitality today and got what I consider to be a great deal.

1 x Camping Permit
2 x Full on Hospitality complete with an Open (read FREE) Bar and 6 Meals.

Total Price was £400 - I asked the guy on the phone if they were full and he said they had just 4 camping permits left. He also pointed out that they can guarntee that if it rains I will be able to get in there Marquee - Unlike Bloody MRI in 2001 (Grrrrr).

If anyone one wants to take advantage of this call them on 0870-7651240, but I wouldn't hang on too much longer as they will no doubt sell out real soon now.