Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 5 May 2018, 12:35 (Ref:3819676)   #251
RedSquirrel
Racer

Ireland
RedSquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was that aero wash?
Old 5 May 2018, 12:35 (Ref:3819677)   #252
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thankfully driver is out on his own...
Old 5 May 2018, 12:36 (Ref:3819678)   #253
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSquirrel View Post
Was that aero wash?
Looked like a tire or suspension issue to me.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:36 (Ref:3819679)   #254
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
So what's the deal with these new Astons? I'm guessing they haven't made a new car that's no quicker than the old one...
Seems like they're carrying the building materials needed to improve LM, betting once they make their delivery the cars will be amazingly faster.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:38 (Ref:3819680)   #255
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Would like to see an external view of the 91. That was a big debris clunk.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:38 (Ref:3819681)   #256
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This should be faster clean-up than the Dragonspeed clash yesterday because there's no driver recovery or anything
Old 5 May 2018, 12:39 (Ref:3819682)   #257
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Would like to see an external view of the 91. That was a big debris clunk.
I think I saw the car in the pit with nose off. Was a brief clip of it. Required replacement.

T&S still shows the car in second place. Not sure what I saw. Maybe it was the other car. They were a full pit stop ahead of the BMW,Aston,Ferrari's anyway and with SC out.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:40 (Ref:3819683)   #258
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
I saw the car in the pit with nose off. Was a brief clip of it. Required replacement.
I missed that, well spotted!

Edit: Live Timing hasn't caught that yet. It still says 1 pit stop.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:43 (Ref:3819686)   #259
Articus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I missed that, well spotted!

Edit: Live Timing hasn't caught that yet. It still says 1 pit stop.
I'm not sure anymore. I swore I saw 1 of the two cars sitting with the nose off.

Where do you get live timing? FIA WEC site down for me.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:44 (Ref:3819687)   #260
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
I'm not sure anymore. I swore I saw 1 of the two cars sitting with the nose off.

I'm using this system - http://theracingline.net/timing/ Click "WEC (Beta)". The other (non-beta) one is broken.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:44 (Ref:3819688)   #261
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
While we are in SC, maybe someone could help.
I use Eurosport Player and in my version/country there is no commentary.
So I use RLM naturally but the live video is about 30 seconds late on audio.
I was able to pause the radio to syncronize with the EPlayer last year but now it is just going quiet and then is back without delay.

Do you know some way to delay RLM or "speed up" the Eurosport Player ?
Thanks.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:44 (Ref:3819689)   #262
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
It is a nice and clear timing page.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:47 (Ref:3819692)   #263
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm going to give RLM a go for a bit.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:47 (Ref:3819693)   #264
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Not sure what Buemi said on the radio but he's acting a little odd under SC. He's pulled up beside the SC a few times. Doesn't sound like he's fuel saving much either. Very odd.

LMP2 leaders are now nose to tail. Incoming Pastor.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:47 (Ref:3819694)   #265
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

I paid for this app to watched the qualy and so far I haven’t even be able to watch the race!!!!!!!!. 41 dollars
Old 5 May 2018, 12:49 (Ref:3819695)   #266
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
RTN to the garage - sad times, that was going well.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:50 (Ref:3819697)   #267
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
This is an awkwardly time SC, because pit stops are due rather soon.
Old 5 May 2018, 12:50 (Ref:3819698)   #268
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
While we are in SC, maybe someone could help.
I use Eurosport Player and in my version/country there is no commentary.
So I use RLM naturally but the live video is about 30 seconds late on audio.
I was able to pause the radio to syncronize with the EPlayer last year but now it is just going quiet and then is back without delay.

Do you know some way to delay RLM or "speed up" the Eurosport Player ?
Thanks.
You can open the audio stream in VLC and edit the delay there
Old 5 May 2018, 12:54 (Ref:3819699)   #269
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Toyota and Rebellion pits
Old 5 May 2018, 13:00 (Ref:3819702)   #270
Articus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
So what's the deal with these new Astons? I'm guessing they haven't made a new car that's no quicker than the old one...
I think they did. They have a lot of work yet to do. That's despite the 25,000km of testing mileage they racked up. Car isn't that quick in the speed trap. Their was an onboard on youtube from practice earlier in the week. I don't know what setup, tires, and fuel load, but doesn't look great here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7orQH3VfHmI
Old 5 May 2018, 13:00 (Ref:3819703)   #271
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Clearly lots to come from Rebellion if Lotterer us saying it is difficult to drive but they are already clear of the other P1s.
Old 5 May 2018, 13:05 (Ref:3819706)   #272
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alonso quite aggressive there.
Old 5 May 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3819707)   #273
Irie
Racer

SMP getting lapped
Old 5 May 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3819708)   #274
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wouldn't it make more sense for Alonso to let #7 unlap

This isn't F1 where you are selfish, but team sport

I mean yeah the Swiss Oreca isn't too far back but they don't seriously expect them to cath #8 right
Old 5 May 2018, 13:07 (Ref:3819709)   #275
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Time for the Toyotas to swap positions on track.