Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 10 May 2001, 18:46 (Ref:91076)   #1
Emfa
Veteran

Australia
Colorado Springs
Emfa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Very Healthy Forum

It looks like this Aussie TC forum has turned out to be at least as popular as some of us expected. I haven't had a chance to check with the Chief Statistician yet, but it appears as though there may actually be more active threads here than in the Euro TC forum!!

I think Ten-Tenths is still promoted as primarily as a British motorsport site, but I suspect that Craig is selling himself a bit short - the international participation here is significant, and growing. (Welcome aboard, Mr Dumbrell, and all others.)

Don't forget that Craig put us on a 3 month trial, so keep 'em coming! Shouldn't be a problem - the Shell series will still be running long after the "Astra" series has packed it in for the winter.
Old 10 May 2001, 22:16 (Ref:91123)   #2
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At the moment I'm working pretty hard to get some more people in here, but I'm certain once everyone knows it is here, it will take off a bit more.

But to date I think the forum is going like a train, kudos guys and girls for making it work, and thanks to the new comers who have joined the flock since we started this thing up
Old 11 May 2001, 15:36 (Ref:91257)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
yep well done all ...and i must say a very imformative buch of guys and gals we have here as well.

please lets keep it up ..i dont know about you but this is fantastic..how many of you have visited the 2 litre forum since this one has been formed ???

I havent but I may pop in to see whats going on when Im finished here
Old 11 May 2001, 17:08 (Ref:91283)   #4
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I love having our own forum...no longer do I click on a thread and discover that regretfully it's something in regards to the BTCC. I also find I'm posting more here now as well.

Cheers Buck.