Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 17 Sep 2019, 19:48 (Ref:3928571)   #1321
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts, USA
Nick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
I was wondering about Long's appearance in the video...
I think that has alot to do with him being the only U.S. Porsche factory driver.
Old 17 Sep 2019, 20:50 (Ref:3928577)   #1322
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
I think that has alot to do with him being the only U.S. Porsche factory driver.
That's kinda what I'm thinking, too, but I have some wishful thinking as well.
Old 17 Sep 2019, 22:15 (Ref:3928591)   #1323
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
There is even a video release! https://youtu.be/KrgmphXqDfg
I'm not much of a Porsche guy, but as a native Atlantan, that's pretty awesome!
Old 17 Sep 2019, 23:19 (Ref:3928600)   #1324
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 has a real shot at the podium!seanyb505 has a real shot at the podium!seanyb505 has a real shot at the podium!seanyb505 has a real shot at the podium!
Seriously good looking. How on earth have we been dealing with the generic Porsche shield when it's this easy to throw some color and a swoosh on a car? Doesn't even have to be coke, just one red and one black car.
Old 17 Sep 2019, 23:49 (Ref:3928601)   #1325
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!
Great tribute to Bob Akin who was a big part of the IMSA story and a sponsor who also is part of that story, and the story of the track itself. That they have "Lady" in script on the nose makes me all wobbly with nostalgia, and also shows that someone in the scheme has got their cookies in order.

Rock On Porsche, Coke and what will be a great show at 'Petty Lemons.'
Old 19 Sep 2019, 02:11 (Ref:3928768)   #1326
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
There is even a video release! https://youtu.be/KrgmphXqDfg
That video was great! Although I bet the car would be a ***** to drive in normal Atlanta traffic.
Old 19 Sep 2019, 11:20 (Ref:3928857)   #1327
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
I have to say I am liking that livery
Old Yesterday, 11:06 (Ref:3929063)   #1328
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well that's answered that, Parker Chase announced in the AVS Lexus and Starworks is passing on Petit so scratch one car at least.

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/s...ase-departure/
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.