Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Dec 2019, 07:44 (Ref:3946078)   #16
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post

Are watching races worth it these days? Some truly aren't.
And some truely are. There have always been good and bad races.
Old 18 Dec 2019, 16:26 (Ref:3947374)   #17
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!BertMk2 is going for a new lap record!
I watched a lot less F1 this season - thanks to the coverage moving behind a paywall. The Channel 4 coverage was still pretty good (and I enjoyed the "on the marbles" podcast) but the amount of race footage Channel 4 can show is restricted by Sky so there's an imbalance in the coverage.

An overall score for the season? 5 i think. There were some really good races but the Mercedes steamroller does suck the enjoyment out of things somewhat.
Old 18 Dec 2019, 19:33 (Ref:3947406)   #18
Aysedasi
Retirement Club Member
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've watched pretty much the same and virtually all as highlights. Which has been a blessing on a fair few occasions.....

Old 19 Dec 2019, 16:37 (Ref:3947574)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Not being willing to pay extra to sky i watched live C4 races and highlights either on sky1 or channel 4. Season had it's highs and deep lows so overall i think 5 is about right
Old 24 Dec 2019, 22:58 (Ref:3948479)   #20
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
There were some absolute humdingers this year. Some cynics suggested that 3 belters on the trott coming after the world complained about one of the dullest races in recent years was a bit 'convenient' lol
The fact that Lewis clinched another title does not mean the racing was poor. In fact at times it was some of the best we've seen for a long long time.
In the case of Leclerc v Max at Silverstone, possibly the scrap of the decade.
Old 30 Dec 2019, 18:43 (Ref:3949107)   #21
Coloni_Subaru
Rookie

North Korea
Pyongyang
Coloni_Subaru has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Not that great,
Germany and Brazil were highlights , Rest was meh, combined with screaming croft bit fed up with f1