Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Oct 2013, 11:24 (Ref:3323601)   #126
AS1924
Rookie

AS1924 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From the latest I hear, The Williams CEO and co. came back from Venezuela very worried indeed... I guess he might be very comfortable at home next year as proudly mentioned...
Old 27 Oct 2013, 11:36 (Ref:3323606)   #127
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS1924 View Post
From the latest I hear, The Williams CEO and co. came back from Venezuela very worried indeed... I guess he might be very comfortable at home next year as proudly mentioned...
Plenty of worthy drivers around so not that worried from that point of view! As far as Williams is concerned, they might get some good back-up from Astana by picking Juncadella for the reserve role and then, if the story is true, they could boost their chances again with Massa's Brazilian backers!
Old 27 Oct 2013, 13:15 (Ref:3323649)   #128
FIA Stewards
Rookie

Canada
FIA Stewards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This thread has turned into a lot of things... From a Maldonado hate, to talking about geography then to American/Yorkshire intelligence and then to something about a 1990's Willams. I love these forums

Anyways, I hope Willams realize that F1 is about money to a extent. But when your hiring some crazy lunatic just for sponsor money, you've crossed the line of common sense.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 15:54 (Ref:3323712)   #129
Dragger
Racer

Dragger has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Maybe they should go back and do this :

And the whole world will be a better place !
One of the most beautiful F1 cars ever.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 17:03 (Ref:3323741)   #130
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Another pointless weekend for Williams. There was a good piece in Autosport last week on what Pat Symonds is doing at Williams which seems to revolve around improving systems, processes and integrating the departments more. Interestingly, he says that in some areas Williams are well of their immediate rivals ahead and others they haven't moved with the times.

They have all the kit and all the tools but have forgotten how to use some of them.

Gary Anderson also summed it up well, he thinks that PS will organise and structure the team well, but he is not a designer or aero man and he thinks that PS priority is to get someone in who can. He also thinks the problem with the car stems from the rear suspension design which has made the car very nervous.

I think if Lotus don't firm up their investor cash soon, they will sign PM. Massa will go to Williams which would leave the Hulk's options to stay at Sauber or go to Force India.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 12:48 (Ref:3324715)   #131
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks like Maldonado is more or less ready to leave Williams, along with PDVSA.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/110952
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:42 (Ref:3324821)   #132
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm very interested in what kind of "backing" are coming from Brazil...
Old 29 Oct 2013, 18:29 (Ref:3324842)   #133
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Yeah, I'm very interested in what kind of "backing" are coming from Brazil...
Banco Santander Brasil has been mentioned as a likely candidate...
Old 29 Oct 2013, 19:24 (Ref:3324860)   #134
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Banco Santander Brasil has been mentioned as a likely candidate...
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Santander is a spanish bank
Old 29 Oct 2013, 23:21 (Ref:3324925)   #135
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Santander is a spanish bank
It starts wars, and that can be a major problem...Ignorance, thank you again Willer...
Old 30 Oct 2013, 00:16 (Ref:3324942)   #136
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Santander sponsored Bruno Senna in his way to F1... His GP2 car had Santander sponsoring.
Old 30 Oct 2013, 12:21 (Ref:3325089)   #137
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
Santander sponsored Bruno Senna in his way to F1... His GP2 car had Santander sponsoring.
Clearly Santander have their fingers in many pies.