Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Nov 2023, 10:48 (Ref:4185108)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
2024 Tickets for Sale/Swap/Wanted Thread (No Chat Please!)

As I have one ticket (not one of the unobtainiums ) double, I'll start this thread for the 2024 edition of the greatest race of them all.

Rules: no mark-ups, you have to sell the tickets at facevalue, agency or other fees can be applied.

So here goes:

I have one Expo Parking ticket for the whole week on surplus. 50 euros + 5% fees makes 52,50 euros. Payment by Paypal (fees for the buyer), can send PDF by email.

SOLD

Last edited by Aysedasi; 10 Nov 2023 at 17:33.
Old 8 Nov 2023, 11:24 (Ref:4185112)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Vincent. Please remember everyone to say when the tickets are gone so I can edit the thread. Ta.

OK people, I'm tidying up this thread to move that chats to the 'What did you get' thread. Please leave this one ONLY for tickets for sale and tickets wanted. Thanks. Ayse

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 Nov 2023 at 10:27.
Old 15 Nov 2023, 15:16 (Ref:4186016)   #3
jchicharro
Rookie

jchicharro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
aGood afternoon everyone!
Parking ticket needed for this year!! Does any of you here have an extra one, or know of any website where I can get it?
Also, my idea would have been to get hold of 2 GA+Grandstand tickets, so if you know any website where I could get them, I will be willing to sell my 2 GA tickets
Thanks!
Old 17 Nov 2023, 19:08 (Ref:4186285)   #4
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wanted, camping ticket for Houx, Houx Annexe or Tertre Rouge.

I have one for BSJ but would like to be nearer the action

Sean
Old 18 Nov 2023, 02:06 (Ref:4186315)   #5
chairboy52
Rookie

chairboy52 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Wanted, camping ticket for Houx, Houx Annexe or Tertre Rouge.

I have one for BSJ but would like to be nearer the action

Sean
Is the pitch in BSJ available to sell ?. I dont have anything to swap im afraid. I managed to get GA tickets but couldnt get a camping pitch.
Thanks
John
Old 18 Nov 2023, 07:31 (Ref:4186333)   #6
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairboy52 View Post
Is the pitch in BSJ available to sell ?. I dont have anything to swap im afraid. I managed to get GA tickets but couldnt get a camping pitch.
Thanks
John

If I get what I am looking for then it will ve, but obviously not until then

Sean
Old 20 Nov 2023, 09:50 (Ref:4186571)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If anyone uses Telegram, there is a new notifier of ACO resale tickets available - use

t.me/lemans_resale_advisor

This morning I have seen a full week entry and a Prairie camping.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 Nov 2023 at 10:12.
Old 25 Nov 2023, 13:42 (Ref:4187266)   #8
NoBrakesWC
Rookie

NoBrakesWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
UPDATE

Have x1 Epinettes ACO price e-ticket. Looking to swap for x1 Hippodrome 40m2 plus cash to me to balance it out.
Old 27 Nov 2023, 13:00 (Ref:4187519)   #9
Prescott Motorsport
Rookie

United Kingdom
Prescott Motorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its a long shot, but looking to swap Chinetti grandstand tickets x2 for ACO Grandstand x2
Old 13 Jan 2024, 08:54 (Ref:4191705)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just an update if anyone needs it on the resale site. After a quiet couple of weeks there have been quite a few tickets being resold in the last few days. In the last two days there have been

7 Full week GE
2 Beausejour Camping
2 Epinettes Camping
1 Hippodrome 30 Camping
1 Prairie Camping

You have to be incredibly quick and use the Telegram app.
Old 7 Feb 2024, 14:55 (Ref:4195567)   #11
ollieLM
Rookie

ollieLM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx

Long shot here (and I mean LONG!)

Looking for a houx ticket if anyone has one.
Old 7 Feb 2024, 16:58 (Ref:4195595)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieLM View Post
Long shot here (and I mean LONG!)

Looking for a houx ticket if anyone has one.
Very long shot, I suspect. The last one I saw on the resale site (Houx Annexe) was on 31st January.
Old 7 Feb 2024, 17:39 (Ref:4195602)   #13
ollieLM
Rookie

ollieLM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Very long shot, I suspect. The last one I saw on the resale site (Houx Annexe) was on 31st January.
I saw that, I'm not expecting to see one come through the telegram resale at all.
Old 7 Feb 2024, 18:35 (Ref:4195606)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieLM View Post
I saw that, I'm not expecting to see one come through the telegram resale at all.
Still your best bet though....