Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 5 Aug 2005, 13:21 (Ref:1372894)   #1
Jock Loon
Rookie

Jock Loon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Which channel is World Series on?

Do Sky Sports show this series on a Sunday?

Also, what result does Ryan Sharp have to get to constitute not being a cr@p driver this weekend?
Old 5 Aug 2005, 13:23 (Ref:1372896)   #2
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
haha, it should be on Motors TV, the bilbao race 1 was live, they show highlights of both races on saturday/sunday evening around 7pm

Ryan traditionally doesn't go as well at oschers as other circuits like spa and donny, but we'll see how it goes

David
Old 5 Aug 2005, 15:54 (Ref:1373025)   #3
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
the british isles/ireland/ze vorrrld
flexible-flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
motors tv shows it usually delayed but hopefully they could get more live races. skys world motorsport also shows it but with a delay of something like 2 weeks! the coverage, apart from not being live all the time is ten times better than gp2 has on eurosport which we all know is crap. so ryan wont have to be mistakingly and criminally given the wrong name when the camera is on him thank god...

...i havent heard his voice in almost a week and im still thinking how awfully bad carlton kirby is as a motorpsorts commentator. the only time he seemed to do avoid calling ryan by the name of the irl driver with the same second name was in hungary, when ryan wasnt even racing!
Old 5 Aug 2005, 16:07 (Ref:1373039)   #4
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Top 16 in FR3.5 practice 2 within 1s of each other - pretty close it seems.

Ryan 10th, Mondini 20th
Old 5 Aug 2005, 16:29 (Ref:1373057)   #5
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Solid start from Ryan. Well done.
Old 5 Aug 2005, 16:46 (Ref:1373073)   #6
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
mondini back in the WS car?

doesnt surprise me to see ryan beat him...
Old 5 Aug 2005, 16:52 (Ref:1373079)   #7
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
I think mondini's going to do the remaining GP2 races and any WSBR races he can that don't clash - seems a waste of budget to me but thats just my 2p
Old 5 Aug 2005, 16:55 (Ref:1373084)   #8
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
To be fair Mondini is in a rubbish team!

It's not really a waste of budget, Kidzer - the money for such things tends to be allocated year to year - it's not like he can save it and use it next year - it's either available now or it isn't.
Old 5 Aug 2005, 17:13 (Ref:1373101)   #9
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Perhaps, allows him to get as much seat time as possible and perhaps come back stronger next year.
Old 5 Aug 2005, 17:32 (Ref:1373124)   #10
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
how people manage to find the money to compete in 2 top series at once amazes me. probably better off as a sales rep.
Old 5 Aug 2005, 18:25 (Ref:1373165)   #11
Jock Loon
Rookie

Jock Loon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
To be fair Mondini is in a rubbish team!

It's not really a waste of budget, Kidzer - the money for such things tends to be allocated year to year - it's not like he can save it and use it next year - it's either available now or it isn't.
You'll find that payment for drives are sometimes made in two installements. 1st half and 2nd half of the season. In Ryan's case, he'll of only made payments for the 1st half of the season. I may have thought Mondini could have saved a portion, but he may be tied into a different contract.