Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 20 Aug 2003, 12:53 (Ref:693182)   #51
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Haven't got a picture of it (there's bound to be one out there somewhere), but I remember Clarkson doing a skit with a modded Skyline R33. Subtle little window sticker said

Physically ironic
Old 20 Aug 2003, 13:06 (Ref:693211)   #52
perminder
Racer

United Kingdom
in my house
perminder should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Car stickers - i need to get one
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:04 (Ref:700510)   #53
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"How sad, kids run wild but dogs go to obedience school."

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 9 Aug 2022, 13:17 (Ref:4122320)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
First post is a bump of a 19 year old thread, not sure if that's impressive or trolling us all
Old 9 Aug 2022, 13:22 (Ref:4122322)   #55
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
First post is a bump of a 19 year old thread, not sure if that's impressive or trolling us all
what's most impressive is getting an email notification from something from 19 years ago, having to look again to see what it is about, and seeing the old user names from all those years ago.....

and of course, responding to it like I just did........
Old 9 Aug 2022, 13:29 (Ref:4122323)   #56
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'll take it in a positive perspective.

The FAQ's do say
'To quickly find a thread or post of interest anywhere on the bulletin board, click on the 'Search' link in the navigation bar at the top of most forum pages. Then, type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for, and select either 'Show Threads' or 'Show Posts' to view the results. By selecting posts, you will be shown only the actual post in which the search word appears.'

and

'Before posting, ask yourself these questions:

Is the title descriptive?
Has the topic been covered before?'

Maybe this poster has followed the guidance issued?
They took a couple of weeks from registering to actually posting, which would suggest they took the time to search around rather than jumping in....

Their biography explains a lot about why this thread was bumped
Old 10 Aug 2022, 16:19 (Ref:4122445)   #57
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is a matching sticker on the other side of the Jeep, not sure why this person is proud to be a train wreck.

sent during haircut
Old 11 Aug 2022, 02:02 (Ref:4122484)   #58
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In the UK on the Land Rovers along with the One Life Live It stickers you get the I have over 500 DVDs at home boasts.
Old 11 Aug 2022, 12:28 (Ref:4122533)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I gather that all of the 'I Own The Road' stickers were quickly snapped up by drivers of Range Rovers while those of them with mirror wrap gold and copper finishes have also cornered the market for the 'Yes, I Really AM a t****r' stickers......
Old 28 Feb 2023, 03:06 (Ref:4145191)   #60
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In general i'm not a fan of car stickers. I guess i just don't feel the need to explain every opinion or belief i have to people on the road. But this guy disagrees with me.
Attached Thumbnails
PXL_20230208_000954379.jpg  
Old 28 Feb 2023, 13:32 (Ref:4145250)   #61
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Keeping his paint from fading, and holds the rust together on some cars
Old 28 Feb 2023, 21:18 (Ref:4145313)   #62
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I think he won the sticker raffle at the end of the last trade show

Note the sticker below and left of the now Marine Corps emblem. Guess that's a TRD Mustang??
Old 5 Mar 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4145804)   #63
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Question is, would that guy notice if you removed a few?
Old 5 Mar 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4145816)   #64
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The only sticker I've ever felt I needed.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5576small.jpg  
Old 5 Mar 2023, 15:12 (Ref:4145819)   #65
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Attached Thumbnails
EE5143D6-3CCF-4C95-9D84-429455E13AC8.jpeg  
Old 6 Mar 2023, 11:13 (Ref:4146012)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice. I used to have loads of those long stickers that came with the programmes but then they messed with the concept and starting making round ones. I still have a few - somewhere..... I've just bought some stickers from the ACO to replace mine as that photo was taken in 2018 and the sticker is now starting to feather so it needs to be replaced. Sadly they don't sell that one any more.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 01:17 (Ref:4146156)   #67
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I was annoyed when they went away from that style. I remember some cars, or normally vans, that had them all nicely lined up.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 01:23 (Ref:4146157)   #68
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Here’s another sticker I’ve had. Just for election year.
Attached Images

Old 7 Mar 2023, 02:40 (Ref:4146162)   #69
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Here’s another sticker I’ve had. Just for election year.
I'd vote for him!
Old 7 Mar 2023, 02:58 (Ref:4146165)   #70
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I read recently that when Car and Driver produced the sticker Dan wasn’t old enough to run for President.

When I had it on the car I’m election year in the US he was old enough, but the wrong nationality and we don’t have a President. It still felt appropriate.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 03:05 (Ref:4146166)   #71
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sadly they don't sell that one any more.
Ah, of course, it’s the old font/logo.

I remember one year after the change we did the silly door number stickers for the drive down. Made sure it was the old logo.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 11:37 (Ref:4146197)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The old logo was far better. Change for the sake of change, sadly.....

You can still get the old logo, I see.....

https://www.stickeredup4lemans.com/c...s-du-mans-logo

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Mar 2023 at 11:45.
Old 7 Mar 2023, 12:06 (Ref:4146199)   #73
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Can they do you a small version?
Old 7 Mar 2023, 13:39 (Ref:4146214)   #74
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Can they do you a small version?
Unfortunately not - that's what I was looking for. Most of their 'small' stickers are too big for my needs.....
Old 7 Mar 2023, 14:11 (Ref:4146218)   #75
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ayse, have you considered the chap, who used to post on Tenths, who produces car stickers. He lives, or used to, around the Watford area and used to compete with Yank tanks - sorry, can't think of his name at the moment.