Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think it is?
Williams 0 0%
Aston Martin 0 0%
McLaren 0 0%
AlphaTauri 0 0%
Mercedes 15 60.00%
Alpine 4 16.00%
Ferrari 2 8.00%
Red Bull 0 0%
Haas 1 4.00%
Alfa Romeo 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Jun 2022, 18:06 (Ref:4116328)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Canadian Grand Prix 2022

Who do you think it is?
Old 19 Jun 2022, 19:46 (Ref:4116360)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mercedes. Despite all the pre-race stuff, and the season so far, getting them into 3rd and 4th was pretty impressive.
Old 19 Jun 2022, 20:07 (Ref:4116363)   #3
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Mercedes for me too. Notable mentions for Ferrari for a good recovery and Alfa Romeo for getting both cars in the top 10. Felt like Alpine missed an opportunity to finish higher.
Old 19 Jun 2022, 20:42 (Ref:4116372)   #4
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Mercedes for me - have shown this weekend that the team CAN get the cars closer to the front and limit bouncing etc with no need for political machinations, looks like they are on a better path but still some way to go. They did well with what they have.
Old 19 Jun 2022, 20:47 (Ref:4116374)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mercedes. Hopefully they have turned the corner and can challenge Ferrari and RBR.
Old 19 Jun 2022, 22:16 (Ref:4116379)   #6
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alpie for me.... the deciding factor was the clever use of Ocon backing off to keep Fernando in DRS to overcome his engine / electrical issue enabling him to keep the two Alfas behind.
Old 19 Jun 2022, 23:20 (Ref:4116381)   #7
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Alpine for me.... the deciding factor was the clever use of Ocon backing off to keep Fernando in DRS to overcome his engine / electrical issue enabling him to keep the two Alfas behind.
Clever strategy now rendered irrelevant with Alonso getting himself a 5 second penalty for weaving
thus dropping him to 9th behind the two Alfas.
Old 20 Jun 2022, 13:45 (Ref:4116427)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
mercedes again from me. Got the best out of the car and seem to be making progress towards the top two
Old 20 Jun 2022, 21:20 (Ref:4116474)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mercedes. It feels like a sympathy vote for being less bad than previously (by their standards) but who else was there? If it had rained for the race, it might have been Alpine.
Old 21 Jun 2022, 00:01 (Ref:4116479)   #10
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Definitely not McLaren, what a disappointing car it has turned out to be... So i voted Alfa Romeo, Zhou was good all weekend and Bottas raced well to get into the points, well done to them...
Old 21 Jun 2022, 19:44 (Ref:4116571)   #11
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
Definitely not McLaren, what a disappointing car it has turned out to be... So i voted Alfa Romeo, Zhou was good all weekend and Bottas raced well to get into the points, well done to them...

Yeah, I agree Alfa has done some good work, and I am sad to sauy you are totally correct about McLaren. What ARE YOU DOING?! The car is clearly not all that great, and putting the wrong tire on the car!??? What? I am wondering if I can bear to witness another race like that. McLaren is lost at sea and are no longer fighting for third, they are struggling to keep fourth. I still wave my papaya colours, but it's starting to feel painful. God how I wish this season would end, so they could start over...

A few other teams did well. Alpine I think did well, all things considered. But, I wonder why they always seem to leave Fernando out so long? Sure, he's good at keeping the tires alive, but is that the best strategy?

Alfa as has been said did well, and I think Ferrari did the best they could and it was quite entertaining, so kudos to them as well.

But, I was probably most impressed by Mercedes. They work hard with a car that's clearly something of a puzzle, and their drivers keeps their heads down and just does their thing. Russel especially is so impressive. So, a Mercedes vote for me.