Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 May 2022, 13:33 (Ref:4111286)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Spanish Grand Prix - Predictions Contest 2022 - Round 6 of 22 - Results

Congratulations to smellysocks on his first win of the season. steve_r keeps a solid championship lead after a fourth-place result.

In the championship, after drawing even in Miami, Beau2 has pulled ahead of TrapezeArtist and gone into fourth, while crmalcolm, Notso Swift and wolfhound have all moved up.

What happened in Spain

Exactly 50% of the 14 entrants predicted Verstappen to reign victorious.

Meanwhile, 4 out of 14 went for Red Bull as Team of the Grand Prix.

Only Gnussi predicted the Red Bull 1-2, much to his chagrin, as a Ferrari fan.

Aside from Leclerc, the most predicted erroneous top 10 finisher was Ricciardo, with the smiley Australian predicted by 6 people in a glum season.

Notso Swift, Beau2, smellysocks and BTCC frog all got the top 3 qualifiers right.

No-one got Pérez as fastest lap holder, nor did anyone get Ferrari to take the fastest pit stop (the fastest of the season, in fact), although everyone opted for a dry race.

Nobody went for Hamilton as Driver of the Day and Russell got a mere one vote (from Notso Swift) as Driver of the Grand Prix.

It's the second Grand Prix in a row where my wife has predicted one point better than me!

There's also a sequence starting with TrapezeArtist and going down to Gnussi, which involves my dad, my wife, me and my friend, all separated by one point each.

11 out of 14 guessed the Grand Prix would be a rated a 7 or a 6.

I think this was the first (possibly 2nd, as I don't have my information for Australia) time that the mean score has been different from the mode score, where there is only one mode.

Spanish Grand Prix Results

1. Verstappen
2. Pérez
3. Russell
4. Sainz
5. Hamilton
6. Bottas
7. Ocon
8. Norris
9. Alonso
10. Tsunoda

Qualifying
1. Leclerc
2. Verstappen
3. Sainz

Fastest lap: Pérez
Fastest pit stop: Ferrari
Weather: Dry
formula1.com Driver of the Day: Hamilton
Driver of the Grand Prix: Russell
Team of the Grand Prix: Red Bull
Rate the Grand Prix: 7 (mode) & 6 (mean - rounded up from 5.81)

Spanish Grand Prix Predictions Contest Results

1. smellysocks - 107
2. Beau2 - 102
3. BTCC frog - 101
4. steve_r - 100
5. Notso Swift - 96
6. TrapezeArtist - 90
7. crmalcolm - 89
= Born Racer Fan - 89
9. Born Racer - 88
10. Gnussi - 87
11. wolfhound - 76
12. Aysedasi - 67
13. gert - 59
14. chunterer - 48

Championship standings after Round 6 of 22

1. steve_r - 551
2. BTCC frog - 505
3. smellysocks - 502
4. Beau2 - 496
5. TrapezeArtist - 484
6. Gnussi - 469
7. Born Racer Fan - 466
8. Born Racer - 459
9. gert - 425
10. crmalcolm - 418
11. Notso Swift - 405
12. chunterer - 352
13. wolfhound - 326
14. Aysedasi - 325

Number of wins so far this season

steve_r - 4

TrapezeArtist - 1
smellysocks - 1

Winners by event

Bahrain: TrapezeArtist
Saudi Arabia: steve_r
Australia: steve_r
Emilia-Romagna: steve_r
Miami: steve_r
Spain: smellysocks

Predictions for Monte Carlo are now open: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthre...85#post4111285
Old 25 May 2022, 17:09 (Ref:4111306)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear, I'm definitely facing relegation to F2......
Old 26 May 2022, 07:28 (Ref:4111346)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh dear, I'm definitely facing relegation to F2......
Me too! I'm having a shocker!!!