Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 31 Dec 2018, 21:52 (Ref:3873360)   #3676
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
I'm celebrating with a bottle of Jammy Red Roo before I go to bed at about 9.30pm, I do like to live life on the edge

Had to look up Jammy Roo.

I see what you mean about living in the edge.
Old 1 Jan 2019, 00:00 (Ref:3873369)   #3677
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2019 here we are jeez what year could it be!
Old 1 Jan 2019, 01:05 (Ref:3873371)   #3678
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Saw the new year in with Jerry Knight up in Mojacar Square, free champagne and even brought a bottle home. I hour ahead of UK and have got to film the new years day swim in the sea at 12pm, Sue will be in the water filming from that angle so hopefully it will be a brilliant day like yesterday with unclouded blue skies and wall to wall sunshine. Happy new year everyone !!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (180).png
Views:	10
Size:	834.3 KB
ID:	52361

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 1 Jan 2019 at 01:16.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Jan 2019, 07:46 (Ref:3873393)   #3679
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Saw the new year in with Jerry Knight up in Mojacar Square, free champagne and even brought a bottle home. I hour ahead of UK and have got to film the new years day swim in the sea at 12pm, Sue will be in the water filming from that angle so hopefully it will be a brilliant day like yesterday with unclouded blue skies and wall to wall sunshine. Happy new year everyone !!!!Attachment 52361
Please pass my regards to Jerry, good bloke to be celebrating anything with.

Bob B.
Old 1 Jan 2019, 07:49 (Ref:3873394)   #3680
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
May I add my own 'Happy, Prosperous, and Peaceful New Year' to all here. It has good to have had your company in 2018, and I look forward to more of the same in 2019.

Uncle Bauble.

Yes and that includes you Viv.
Old 1 Jan 2019, 08:31 (Ref:3873395)   #3681
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
May I add my own 'Happy, Prosperous, and Peaceful New Year' to all here. It has good to have had your company in 2018, and I look forward to more of the same in 2019.

Uncle Bauble.

Yes and that includes you Viv.
And I was just wondering if I was included, thank you and reciprocated... (Obviously the season of goodwill has been extended this year, nice to know that something positive has come out of the BREXIT negotiations).
Old 1 Jan 2019, 08:43 (Ref:3873397)   #3682
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes very happy new year to everyone here and Jerry K who doesn't post much.

It's 2019 so a new thread has been started.