Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2009, 17:16 (Ref:2479382)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quite right too!
Old 10 Jun 2009, 17:17 (Ref:2479385)   #52
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
i didnt hear that, was catching up with my sleep have to listen to the podcast once its up later tonight. Midweek Motorsport is always a great listen
Old 10 Jun 2009, 17:49 (Ref:2479432)   #53
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I just printed it on my color printer. Looks really nice.
Thanks Andy for this great piece of art
Old 10 Jun 2009, 19:01 (Ref:2479496)   #54
Danny_GT2
Veteran

Ireland
Lucan, Ireland
Danny_GT2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I saw Alain Prost in pits!
Old 10 Jun 2009, 19:07 (Ref:2479500)   #55
Danny_GT2
Veteran

Ireland
Lucan, Ireland
Danny_GT2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone watching practice??
Old 10 Jun 2009, 19:19 (Ref:2479515)   #56
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_GT2 View Post
I saw Alain Prost in pits!
His son is taking part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_GT2 View Post
anyone watching practice??
Discussion about practice:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115841
Old 10 Jun 2009, 22:44 (Ref:2479684)   #57
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
did it in Adobe Illustrator. That way, the vector art is carried over into the PDF and thus it can be scaled to fit on a truck without loosing any res.... go on, I dare you Cougar
I am not sure I can get a truck to fit through a plotter

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 11 Jun 2009, 00:12 (Ref:2479716)   #58
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Double post sorry... For andy...

http://sepree.com/odds/LeMans.jpg

A4 & A3 for scale...

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 11 Jun 2009, 00:21 (Ref:2479718)   #59
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good God! hahah
Old 12 Jun 2009, 17:23 (Ref:2481152)   #60
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
if you hadnt already noticed, Car #74 should be #70. Sorry guys n girls
Old 13 Jun 2009, 10:18 (Ref:2481470)   #61
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
if you hadnt already noticed, Car #74 should be #70. Sorry guys n girls
I also noticed Kaffeer instead of Kaffer but so far, the guide is 98% perfect. Main thing to get right are the colors because they're easier to identify sometimes than the numbers.
Old 13 Jun 2009, 11:40 (Ref:2481510)   #62
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Despite those little mistakes it's a cracking job als always. Guide is already printed out, very helpful
Old 14 Jun 2009, 14:25 (Ref:2483067)   #63
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
sorry about those. I did have a proof reader lined up...then they went AWOL, but I caught all the major ones

Thankls for all the support with the guides. We've had 14000 hits between Spotter Guides and my own site...+ whatever was downloaded from Speed and Fourtitude who also hosted. So thanks to the team for their support with that. Thanks to Hindy for all the plugs on Radio LeMans.

Next guide will be ALMS Lime Rock
Old 14 Jun 2009, 19:30 (Ref:2483233)   #64
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blummin' great guide and talked about on RLM a lot!
Old 17 Jun 2009, 06:36 (Ref:2484983)   #65
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
So a big thank you to everyone who downloaded the guide.

Combined hits of SpotterGuides.com, SpeedTV.com and andyblackmoredesign.com are now over 29000 + were still waiting for Fourtitude.com who also hosted the guides.

So, big thanks. I found out that Radio Le Mans (obviously) who also did the ITV4, Sirus XM commentary, Speed TV and all the Eurosport commentators used the guide as well.

Thanks for the support and thanks to Grant and Ten-Tenths.com for hosting spotterguides.com
Old 17 Jun 2009, 11:28 (Ref:2485131)   #66
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
The guide was being scrutinised by a lot of spectators peering over our shoulder, Andy. So you should get more hits next year, to boot. From the locals!
You certainly beat the official guide in the programme!
Old 17 Jun 2009, 19:00 (Ref:2485416)   #67
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
Might be a good idea for next year to see if there's a way of obtaining the guide on the circuit. Since you do an update close to the race, there's already quite a few not at home anymore to download it. Who knows, maybe even the store where the RLM guys hang out!

It could spread even more a guide which is already almost completely out there!