Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Oct 2001, 07:32 (Ref:166840)   #1
srinimax
Racer

srinimax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
who's gonna dominate in 2003 ?

i say it'll be williams and honda fighting it out with toyota making an impressive 2nd year. pretty sure that atleast one if not both of salo and mcnish will be missing from the toyota lineup in 2003. ferrari'll win the odd race for sure but will not dominate. and mclaren will sink to a major low. and i think villeneuve would drive for toyota in 2003.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 12:03 (Ref:166906)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome srinimax.

Your predictions are reasonable, but don't discard McLaren and Ferrari too easily.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 12:52 (Ref:166918)   #3
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome to the forum! It'll be Ferrari and TGF dominating next year, with Williams in the supporting role. Toyota will do well to finish ahead of Minardi.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 13:09 (Ref:166923)   #4
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
If I remember correctly, we used to have this long range weather forcaster called Lennox Walker (not sure of the name) who would predict around Easter the weather for the Melbourne Cup (first Tuesday in Novermber) Christmas and New Year.
I was asked what he based his predictions on, and my reply was that he based it on the belief that by the time these events came around, no one would remember what he predicted.
Now, what was that you predicted? I can't remember already.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 13:25 (Ref:166926)   #5
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Long Range Forecast - 2003 Season

My crystal ball shows a closefought contest for the WCC between Williams and Renault, as power dominates the season's results. Ferrari and McLaren not too far behind, but Honda and Toyota still can't get it right. Others are far behind the pace, as sponsorship money is very hard to come by.

For the WDC, it's Juan Pablo Montoya.

:dog:
Old 29 Oct 2001, 18:55 (Ref:167043)   #6
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It'll be really close between Ferrari and Williams next with Mclaren getting the odd win here and there. I don't beleive Renault will be that hot as the gulf they have to make up from this year is simply too great.
Old 29 Oct 2001, 19:42 (Ref:167084)   #7
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
IN 2003, it will be Ferrari again with Massa and TGF!!
Old 29 Oct 2001, 21:06 (Ref:167143)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
IN 2003, it will be Ferrari again with Massa and TGF!!
You got faith on Massa
Old 30 Oct 2001, 03:52 (Ref:167244)   #9
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Raoul Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Isn't it a little early for 2003?. how about we first conentrate on 2002.

I think it will be a 2 way fight for the WC between Ferrari and Williams, with Mclaren occasionally contending for wins. Doesn't sound that much different from this year does it .

Oh well, at least Williams are getting more competitive .

Last edited by Raoul Duke; 30 Oct 2001 at 03:53.
Old 30 Oct 2001, 05:56 (Ref:167262)   #10
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Well I am predicting Minardi to battle it out with Renault for the WDC and WCC, which will be won by Alonso. And I will challenge anyone here to remember what I predicted at the end of the 2003 season, and to congratulate me on my fantastic forsight.
Old 30 Oct 2001, 20:18 (Ref:167567)   #11
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi

You got faith on Massa
Yeah, I really want to see a Brasilian world Champ in the next few years and I hope Massa is the guy, Is he a paulista? I read that he was but someone said he wasn't.
Old 30 Oct 2001, 20:36 (Ref:167575)   #12
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
james Courtenay and Mark Webber, driving for team VB
Old 30 Oct 2001, 20:50 (Ref:167586)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I will have to make some research Paulzinho...
Old 30 Oct 2001, 21:02 (Ref:167591)   #14
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Thanks Bon!
Old 30 Oct 2001, 21:31 (Ref:167620)   #15
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AlanJones
james Courtenay driving for team VB
don't get to hopeful bout him!

1 word for domination - MONTOYA!
Old 31 Oct 2001, 08:14 (Ref:167795)   #16
Jimmyz360
Rookie

Jimmyz360 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well Ferrari and McLaren will dominate like usual with Williams being thrown in with the BMW engine and driving talent. But I think Honda will come stronger, but I am not sure they are with the right teams. Toyota will be like Minardi, struggle a lot especially with reliability, quite a disappointment it will be to a racing team not developed, welcome to F1, it will take another year to get more than 5 points.
Old 31 Oct 2001, 08:36 (Ref:167802)   #17
RALFANATOR
Racer

RALFANATOR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
next years winners FERRARI & BMW

next years improvers RENAULT , JAG & MINARDI

Slight grains BAR & SAUBER & ARROWS

next years loses (JORDAN , MAC)well backward steps anyway

next years surprize TOYOTA
Old 31 Oct 2001, 11:16 (Ref:167843)   #18
srinimax
Racer

srinimax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well thanks for welcoming me. i notice renault has considerable support too. and its not too early for 2003 predictions coz 2002 is too close and we pretty much know whats going to happen (ferrari v/s williams, montoya v/s the schumachers). i for one believe toyota definitely will surprise people though most of you dont think so