Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 17 Feb 2017, 15:20 (Ref:3712878)   #201
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No news on Palmer since roughly June of last year.

Richard
Old 17 Feb 2017, 15:46 (Ref:3712884)   #202
Bob Baldwin
Racer

United States
Shelbyville Ky
Bob Baldwin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At the Rolex 24 this year I talked to 2 guys that said they knew the team well . They told me Palmer was still in Recovery and was doing PT " Physical Threrapy "coming along good but some " Side Effects " may prevent him from getting back in to a race car .

Am hoping the recovery continues Wether he races again or not the point is MOOT just keep reccovering Andrew
Old 17 Feb 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3712886)   #203
Bob Baldwin
Racer

United States
Shelbyville Ky
Bob Baldwin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On another point I also talked to a couple of NASCAR fans at the Rolex 24 I had asked them if they knew anything about Jeremy Mayfield I heard everything from : He is in jail , to he just got out of jail , to he is homeless to he moved back in with his family . Anybody know how that case was resolved ?
Old 17 Feb 2017, 16:30 (Ref:3712893)   #204
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Baldwin View Post
Am hoping the recovery continues Wether he races again or not the point is MOOT just keep reccovering Andrew
Absolutely!

Richard
Old 14 Apr 2017, 14:22 (Ref:3726371)   #205
matte22
Rookie

matte22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What happened to Vita4One RacingTeam?

?
Old 15 Apr 2017, 08:01 (Ref:3726519)   #206
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vita4One Racing Team is racing in the DMV GTC championship in Germany.

http://media.dmv-gtc.de/fotos/2017/h...853eac13de52a7
http://media.dmv-gtc.de/fotos/2017/h...2c9e812d520bd6
Old 18 Apr 2017, 13:06 (Ref:3727551)   #207
Mitchi_S
Racer

Germany
LG
Mitchi_S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel ten Caat View Post
Vita4One Racing Team is racing in the DMV GTC championship in Germany.

http://media.dmv-gtc.de/fotos/2017/h...853eac13de52a7
http://media.dmv-gtc.de/fotos/2017/h...2c9e812d520bd6
That's what happens when you get older, you don't have a car that is pretty much the best and when there's suddenly competition around you.
Old 21 May 2017, 05:18 (Ref:3734811)   #208
matte22
Rookie

matte22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What happened to, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_12C#GT3?
Old 22 May 2017, 21:53 (Ref:3735358)   #209
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
What's Duncan Tappy doing this year. He was in the Mclaren squad wasn't he?

And Ricardo Rosset was back driving a Fortec AMG barge a couple of years ago but has disappeared again.
Old 22 May 2017, 22:05 (Ref:3735360)   #210
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
What's Duncan Tappy doing this year. He was in the Mclaren squad wasn't he?
Racing for Garage 59 in GT Open and also the Road to Le Mans race next month.
Old 22 May 2017, 22:08 (Ref:3735362)   #211
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel ten Caat View Post
Racing for Garage 59 in GT Open and also the Road to Le Mans race next month.
Blimey, thanks Marcel!
Old 25 May 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3736053)   #212
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Whatever happened to Enrico Toccacelo?
I know he was more a single-seater guy, but he did move to GT Open several years back.

He doesn't seem to have popped up anywhere in years, which is odd considering he was decent, and should only be in his mid-late 30s at the moment.

Any ideas?
Old 29 May 2017, 17:47 (Ref:3737195)   #213
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Whatever happened to Enrico Toccacelo?
I know he was more a single-seater guy, but he did move to GT Open several years back.

He doesn't seem to have popped up anywhere in years, which is odd considering he was decent, and should only be in his mid-late 30s at the moment.

Any ideas?
He appears to be a driver coach now. From what little I could find.
Old 20 Jun 2017, 21:24 (Ref:3745602)   #214
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Graham Nash Motorsport?
Old 10 Jul 2017, 14:44 (Ref:3750186)   #215
mariantic
Racer

Scotland
Scotland
mariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What ever happened to IMSA coverage on Motorsport.com?

No sign - no links - no archives - no search results...

Did I miss something?

Mariantic
Old 10 Jul 2017, 15:23 (Ref:3750191)   #216
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantic View Post

Did I miss something?

Mariantic
I was wondering the same thing when I looked yesterday. Very odd.
Old 10 Jul 2017, 15:46 (Ref:3750197)   #217
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
I was able to find the old galleries, but that was though a Google search, not a motorsport.com search.
Old 10 Jul 2017, 15:50 (Ref:3750198)   #218
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:

Did I miss something?

Mariantic
I remember being able to go there last year, and I believe for Day/Seb this year, but suddenly no. Not in their 'other series' list either. Seems both odd, and also somewhat concerning going forward for the IMSA series.
Old 10 Jul 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3750202)   #219
mariantic
Racer

Scotland
Scotland
mariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I was wondering the same thing when I looked yesterday. Very odd.
The closely related Autosport.com has the results of yesterday's Mosport race but the last actual IMSA story was Sebring - nothing new for 113 days

odd...

Mariantic
Old 10 Jul 2017, 18:16 (Ref:3750228)   #220
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Wow, that's really strange. As in, wow!
Old 10 Jul 2017, 18:36 (Ref:3750234)   #221
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well spotted. Also, the more you look, the more you realise the sites are basically identical now.

https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/...-debut-929024/

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...pec-looks-good

I know they have the same owners, but the autosport article is just the motorsport.com one with bits cut out. I understand time constraints mean copying and pasting of articles and official press releases happen, but why both running 2 sites to post the same news?
Old 10 Jul 2017, 18:50 (Ref:3750237)   #222
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Peter Elleray? The Bentley designer (LeMans winner). Where/what now?
Old 10 Jul 2017, 18:51 (Ref:3750238)   #223
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Freelance design engineer -

http://www.ptecdesign.co.uk/

Not sure if it's still operating, but he moved to that in 2004 according to his LinkedIn profile.
Old 10 Jul 2017, 21:14 (Ref:3750272)   #224
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Did I miss something?

Mariantic
Plus motorsport.com tv (what used to be motors tv) don't show any IMSA coverage now, not even highlights
Old 11 Jul 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3750431)   #225
mariantic
Racer

Scotland
Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Well spotted. Also, the more you look, the more you realise the sites are basically identical now.

https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/...-debut-929024/

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...pec-looks-good

I know they have the same owners, but the autosport article is just the motorsport.com one with bits cut out. I understand time constraints mean copying and pasting of articles and official press releases happen, but why both running 2 sites to post the same news?
And suddenly they are back! - https://www.motorsport.com/imsa/
Bizarre!

Mariantic