Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 2 May 2015, 13:37 (Ref:3532972)   #1
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hockenheim, Rounds 1 and 2

Round 1 has just finished, with Jamie Green winning, Pascal Wehrlein second and Paul di Resta on third. BMW is a bit off the pace, although I'd say that it was because of their below average performance in qualifying, as their race pace was decent enough. All in all, it was a pretty eventful race and the format of 40 minutes without a pit stop worked really well. The battle at the front wasn't as exciting, but the midfield delivered some good battles. It was also good that there was no mandatory pit stop, thus keeping the cars on the track. Too bad tomorrow's race will have a mandatory pit stop.

But all in all, I felt entertained by this race and I want to see more from DTM.
Old 2 May 2015, 22:30 (Ref:3533322)   #2
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's good that they have free to watch stream. But the date to start the championship is not the most profitable. I mean, there're plenty of series that have already some events done - there're sporting intrigues and all other usual things, while DTM has only started. It's a bit out of rhythm, leaving DTM with lower priority in list of championships to look for.
Old 3 May 2015, 16:32 (Ref:3533652)   #3
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Thanks to the rain entertaining race 2.
Old 3 May 2015, 16:37 (Ref:3533653)   #4
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Thanks to the rain entertaining race 2.
I'd say it was as entertaining as race 1, but still slightly worse as the race was longer. But Paffett running through the field was pretty entertaining and there were still decent battles among the field. Too bad the next race weekend is in a month .