Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 25 Sep 2009, 15:20 (Ref:2548029)   #1
James_S
Rookie

United Kingdom
Norwich
James_S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time Attack - Modified Live 2009

Hello To All!

I hope this is going into the right place as its my first post and have just signed up to Ten-Tenths... (If its in the wrong place i apologise and mods please feel free to move it)

I am looking for Marshals to help out on the 11th October 2009 at Snetterton for the final round of Time Attack and also other events for the Modified Live Show.

This event is not run by any club but by ourselves at MSV

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co....ProductID=3861

There was a very helpful turnout last year, and with this event looking to be more exciting than last year.

I will provide the tickets in advance for yourself and guest, breakfast and a packed lunch. Camping is always available to in return for your support.

If you are interested in coming along and marshaling for the day and you can confirm you will be able to turn up, please drop me a PM with your name, address, contact details and also your marshaling capabilities.

If you would prefer, please feel free to email me on james.spicer@motorsportvision.co.uk or call the circuit office on 01953 887303

Thank you very much for your time..

James Spicer
Circuit Operations
Motorsport Vision Ltd
Snetterton Circuit
Old 1 Oct 2009, 08:28 (Ref:2551726)   #2
James_S
Rookie

United Kingdom
Norwich
Thank you to all those who have offered your support it is very much appreciated.

We are still looking for more Volunteers for this event. I will be at Signing on along with Peter Rodwell this weekend at Snetterton over the MGCC meeting should anyone else want to be put down for this event so i can send out tickets and details next week.

Thank You

James
Old 6 Oct 2009, 14:13 (Ref:2555202)   #3
James_S
Rookie

United Kingdom
Norwich
Final call for any more marshals wanting to do Time Attack at Snetterton. Should you decide on the day to come and support the event you will be more than welcome. Breakfast, lunch and a buffet dinner is provided for aswell as a packed days event.

Please email james.spicer@motorsportvision.co.uk or drop me a PM or ring the circuit on 01953 887303

Thanks again!