Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 4 May 2012, 10:38 (Ref:3069252)   #1
lisafrp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
lisafrp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you fancy marshalling at a Rally in Cirencester, Gloucestershire? - 26th May 2012

Hi

EMCOS present Red Dragon I.T. Stages Rally at Down Ampney Airfield, nr Cirencester, Gloucestershire on 26th May 2012. We are looking for Marshals for this event, so if you fancy a change from circuits or have previous rally marshaling experience we would love to see you

Signed on Marshals will be provided a small packed lunch and also be entered into a draw to win one of many Marshal prizes on the day. Prizes in previous years have included:

4x4 Experience
Half Day Rally Experience
Jim Bamber Models
Signed Rally Merchandise
Caps, T-Shirts, Bags
Scale Models
Vouchers
and many more....

Money is donated into a Marshal fund by competitors and added to by the club to buy these prizes, and the fund is already looking healthy for this year and we only have half entry at the moment (more expected after a rally at the same location this weekend). Prizes are also donated by other parties to make some really great prizes. We try to have as many on offer on the day to say thank you for all your hard work

All marshals will need to be on post for 8.15am first car 8.50am

More details will be added to the Marshal page on the EMCOS website in the coming weeks - http://emcos.co.uk/EMCOS/Marshals_Information.html

If you are interested in marshaling at this event please contact our Chief Marshal: Mark Benstock on marshal@emcos.co.uk or pm me with your contact details that I can pass on to him.

I hope to see many of you there

Many thanks
Lisa
EMCOS Entry Secretary
CSCC Tin Tops #7