Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 13 May 2019, 17:03 (Ref:3903522)   #1
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Werrington Hillclimb - Legend onboard

Thought I'd share this as it's slightly different to the mainland Europe hillclimbs. Footage from my best run at Werrington Park last weekend, a small hillclimb in the SW that runs one weekend a year. One of my favourite hills because it feels just a little bit reckless.

Car is a Legend circuit racer which has had wider wings put on it to suit hillclimb regs and an LSD put in. Other than that it's pretty much standard as any car running the UK National Legends series. New car for this year after 11 seasons in Locaterfields, this was our third event and I'm still trying to get to grips with having a roof, bike engine, sequential, tiny wheelbase...oh and two brake pedals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xh2jTfrA4E