Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Jul 2000, 07:18 (Ref:27178)   #1
shaunvdb
Rookie

shaunvdb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Enough about Schu, DC and poor Fisi !

How about the IDIOT on the TRACK ..... ??

Him being there affected the outcome of the race !!!

The two McLarens where MILES ahead of the rest when the safety car was brought out to get that excuse for a human being off the track and that meant that all the lead the West boys had built up was GONE !

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it was Schumi in the lead by THAT FAR and Mikka or David had beat him to the line. How much is the bet that this forum would have been FULL of opinions ???

I demand FIA to take action against Hockenheim and no one is going to tell me that that IDIOT could not have been removed without having to bring the safety car out.

The old Nurburgring was BANNED because of lack of access to various points around the circuit and if Hockenheim cannot provide a service road on the inside perimeter of the track where it goes through the forrest then perhaps they should not host a Grand Prix ?

I say to the FIA take serious action NOW, a fine is not good enough, BAN THEM for a year or two !

Just think if this becomes a norm, people walking onto the track in protest of who ever is in the lead of a race !?

I don't know what the *&^%^$# IDIOT's intentions where but that in modern Grand Prix racing is a NO GO !!

SO what is the FIA going to do, I demand an answer !
Old 31 Jul 2000, 07:42 (Ref:27180)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Probably nothing because the cars didn't get bogged down in the car park.

They may blame McLaren. The guy was protesting at being sacked by Mercedes.